• Yes

Votes: 118 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 401 61.1%
  • Fence

Votes: 137 20.9%

• Total voters

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Poor quality sauce. Like a supermarket own brand that’s been further watered down, then left in the window where the sun has caused it to separate.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I can. They likely got on. TB understood the temptation and got his compensation. There were probably no hard feelings.
Yes, If Tony is against Potter coming back, it won’t be because of a grudge from when he left

Pliny the Gull

Mar 4, 2024
Emotions aside with Potter. My worry is he would return to a different squad he left. So how long would his philosophy take to be adopted by the younger players used to RDZ pragmatism and chaos management.
Potter is OK, but he imo, he is a "will take 18 months" manager.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
This is hilarious. I'm on the fence if he returns. Love a bit of drama. Maybe it could work. He'd certainly have to address his "easy life" comments, personally. Following the Albion is brilliant, love it in my life. If you don't love football you're MAD and lost to me (shame my brother doesn't. Never been close to him. Probably explains it).

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
1716925382189.png
MODS....SPOILER ALERT!!! WE CAN MERGE THREADS...WATCH OUT WATCH OUT THERES A HUMPHREY ABOUT...POTTER DRINKS MILK ON WAY TO LEICESTER AND HAS ORDERED 2PTS OF THE WHITE STUFF FOR HIS MEETING AT GRAND TOMORROW. ITS BETTER THAN CHASING PLANES...THANK THE LORD ITS HALF TERM.

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
I reckon the question shouldn't be "do you want Potter to manage BHAFC?" it should be:

"if/when Potter returns are you going to be mature enough to accept the situation for the good of the club or moan and be negative?"

While I was seriously p*ssed-off when Potter dumped us, as we've seen in the last week clubs are pretty quick to dump managers, so they have to take the main chance when it comes along. If he returns to The Amex he will hit the ground running, and be a wiser man than when he left us. He is far less of a risk than someone who doesn't know the club and has never managed in the Premier League, and I predict that he would do well.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I am so tempted to post a poll asking reactions if GP did come back. I don’t see it happening but fascinating to know how fans would react. Boo, grumpily accept it and struggle to cheer an Albion win, love it, refuse to go to the Amex again as long as he was here, ask for a season ticket refund, TB knows best. Any options I’ve missed?
The i paper says "His return to Brighton would be welcomed by fans as his flexible possession-based style of play was popular at the south-coast club"

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If this is true I cannot believe the cheek of Potter even considering coming back here after what he did and more so Bloom even thinking about it. It will devide the fan base and set up a toxic environment for all parties. There has to be a better option, surely ? I would seriously prefer Neil Warnock

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
it's not just the history that doesnt make sense. if he were the manager of another mid-table club, binned them for Chelsea and failure, then came to us, would we be impressed? he's not up and coming risk, with known deficiencies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here