• No

Votes: 401 61.1%
  • Fence

Votes: 137 20.9%

• Total voters

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I was fence but the thought of the epic flounce from many on here has shifted me to Potter IN.
Sakes TB has always said all staff can listen to offers and if the price is met they can leave. He didn't seem tools, he didn't agitate, he didn't use a cunning clause in his contract, he exited with best wishes from PB and TB that seem to have been entirely genuine.
Of course I booed the crap out of him on his return and enjoyed it all going wrong at Chelsea. But you know what? I can separate the tribal pantomime of football support from how things actually work because I'm a f***ing adult*

*This is not entirely true because I will childishly enjoy the apocalyptic binfest should this come to pass, and will never stop finding fart gags or a well told story involving excrement funny.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
I've just remembered the teeth sucking thing he always does. Who wouldnt want to hear that in pressers after we'd just had 30 shots at home, scored none, and drawn with the team that are bottom?

Nicks

Potter will go to Leicester imho.
It's a win win situation for him there. Newly promoted but with a points deduction incoming, he has a free hit for a season rebuilding his reputation before doing the same thing to them as he done to us .

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I was fence but the thought of the epic flounce from many on here has shifted me to Potter IN.

Do you need PBs email address to offer your opinion that he should give Potter the job because it'll piss off 2/3 of the fan base?

he exited with best wishes from PB and TB that seem to have been entirely genuine.

Really? Because in the subsequent interview by PB I saw, he expressed quite some annoyance at him leaving with our entire back room staff. Yes publicly they issued a statement but privately what they said and thought could be very different.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Covid showed that. You put fuckoff big banners and flags on the seats, crowd noises and the punters in India and the far east don’t give a f about our fabs who go and watch

One for @El Presidente to give us the figures of full stadiums to empty stadiums ( with no stewards, catering staff and just a skeleton staff) and if in the overall scheme of things it matters if anyone is in the stadium. I would hazard a guess it hardly makes a difference.

It very much varies, for a Club such as Manchester United or Spurs matchday income grosses more than £100m a year and about 20% of revenues.

For a small Club such as Crystal Palace matchday is just 7% so putting up prices does not make a huge difference to the overall total.

1716913640778.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here