Votes: 118 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 401 61.1%
  • Fence

Votes: 137 20.9%

• Total voters

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Meh that was the biggest PR bollocks of all time. Just like all the quotes he tried to shoe horn in about big balls etc you can't take our heart .blah blah blah .....
You mean like the Gino di Campo bollocks with NSC's darling Holly Willoughby, when she lost it over his 'supposedly' unintentional Italian accented-English faux pas?
:)

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Nah. Potter is humble, calm and quite soft but he isn't submissive or stupid enough to sit and apologise about alleged misdemeanours. He wouldn't sit and apologise (though perhaps explain). But he would make it very clear he is aiming for a long long stay. He spent 7 years in Östersund, turning down Malmö FF, FC Köpenhamn and Rosenborg during his time there, and he was one once-in-a-lifetime offer from spending at least four or five years with us. The lad wants to stay a really long time in a club and I think that would be the main thing he'd talk about.

And you know... Graham is never going to be the PR guy.

He's a lot closer to the "first class autist" Dutch media described him as rather than the "greedy cynical cocksucker" many Brighton fans would like to see him as.

The lad really only wants to make young people play good football that people enjoy... that's pretty much it. The fact that he has not said a single word in media for 13 months pretty much shows how uninterested he is in all the sideshow shit. That he's not a complete f***ing retard who turns down £50m doesn't really change the basics.

Bring him home.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
I will be expecting a tilt at the Champion’s League if he comes back :wink:

Not for one moment did I ever sympathise with GP for anything that happened at Chelsea until this happened. The discomfort he must have felt trying to relate to the shitmunchers must have been excruciating.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Lose to Chelsea or Palace, especially early in the season, at the Amex and the place would be toxic.

Just imagining the hundreds of dummies, rattles and little blue bunnies being flung on to the pitch.

Maybe the club will need to appoint a head of crèche for home games.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Another very irritating Potter thread, feel free to ignore if it’s all too much

Doesn’t matter if you want him back, hate him with a vengeance, are ambivalent or trust TB, do YOU think he’s going to be our next manager

No fence

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
BIG boo to GB who without doubt is the one who merged this poll with one that is very different to the one it’s been merged with :angry:

Disappointing but not surprising from the Potter hater

Last edited:

Withdean South Stand

Mar 2, 2014
The pre-season fans forum would be interesting. First question, "Can I have a show of hands for all those in room who are Potter Out, please?".

RDZ banner over the North Stand to be replaced by a #PotterOut banner immediately. Even if he isn't appointed.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Lose to Chelsea or Palace, especially early in the season, at the Amex and the place would be toxic.

Chelsea losses are pretty much guaranteed now in the football pecking order.

ManC, Chelsea, Manure have each spent a £b. We sold our incredible centre midfield.

I wouldn’t hold losses in those 6 fixtures against any manager.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here