Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Egil Olsen please.

_86011_norway_manager_egil_olsen.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I notice readingstockport has voted Ince, I'm guessing he doesn't want to lose his manager, although his opinion on him would be interesting. I am also assuming he is a Stockport fan with that username....

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Gannon for me but only just. Would be happy with either of them or Boothroyd who now seems to be third favourite so hopefully one of those three. Main thing for me is that they are allowed to bring in their own backroom staff and hopefully all three are good enough to be in a strong bargaining position for that.

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
Jim Gannon certainly appars to have more fire in his belly than Ince. I wonder if Paul has the ability to attract the right players. I am sorry to see Micky go, but we have to move on fast.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
In the best - and also worst - case scenario, we win the winable games on Tuesday and Saturday. At which point DK decides to go for the cheapo option of letting White & Booker keep the manager shirt til the end of the season. Wouldn't put it past him.

chidgull

Apr 29, 2006
views from a Stockport fan I talked to earlier :
"Just looked on a couple of our message boards, nothing on one of them and the other dismisses it as 'just another club interested'.
In my view, the problem being that one of these other clubs will eventually get themselves a very good manager"

I go with Gannon !

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
If we get Gannon i can see him raiding his old club in the summer and getting some of there better players in.

pyi

Jul 24, 2007
I see that stockport have got to raise 250000 pounds by may 18th or they go bust.

A bit of compensation might help!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here