Lewes
Out of the country for both swindon games unfortunately

Only made the final with 8 hours to spare

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
only 3!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

although had a bit of a panic with the swindon away leg as tickets only turned up on the sat morning

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Swindon at Home and of course that historic win in the fantastic Millenium Stadium:clap2:
Couldn't get tickets for Swindon away:(

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
all 3 , great memorys of all 3

swindon away - the afro army , the fact you couldn't move , andy kings comments, the piss off pikeys sticking various fingers (one stuck up all 12) up at us

swindon home - the tension ,the weather , THAT goal , the penaltys (mooneys miss) , and celebration which followed

the final - the sunshine , the 30,000 (ish) fans making an unbelieveable attmosphere ,when leon scored , the celebration which followed , the fact we don't have to play in div 2 again next year !

this last 3 weeks have been amazing , i love you brighton and hove albion! :drink:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Braders7 said:
all 3 , great memorys of all 3

swindon away - the afro army , the fact you couldn't move , andy kings comments, the piss off pikeys sticking various fingers (one stuck up all 12) up at us

swindon home - the tension ,the weather , THAT goal , the penaltys (mooneys miss) , and celebration which followed

the final - the sunshine , the 30,000 (ish) fans making an unbelieveable attmosphere ,when leon scored , the celebration which followed , the fact we don't have to play in div 2 again next year !

this last 3 weeks have been amazing , i love you brighton and hove albion! :drink:
think you've summed everything up perfectly there braders

:flameboun :bounce: :flameboun :bounce: :flameboun :bounce:

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
All three and cost me more than a grand for flights, boat fares, accomodation, petrol, train fares etc.

But it was more than worth it !!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
All three for me...how can you follow the Albion and miss any of those 3 games? (Having no money excepted).

This end of season has, for me, been the best ever as an Albion fan. We weren't expecting anything from the playoffs but were priveleged to witness just how mentally tough this football club has become!

Chesterfield tried and failed
Reading tried and failed
Swindon tried and failed
Brizzle tried and failed.

None of them could compete with "Charlie Oatway's Tough Gits Army".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here