• Swindon away and final.

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • None! :(

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters

brisgull

Oct 2, 2003
bristol
Watched the swindon away and the final of course.

Had a ticket for the home game but had to pass ticket on to good friend as I couldnt get time off work and had to attend something else that was booked up in November!

Got all friends and family to agree not to contact me as Bloke was taping the game and I would watch when I got home. Managed successfully for the whole evening not to find out the score until 50yards from home, traffic light turns red, and I see Chippie step up for penalty - got in the house just in time to see all our fans on the pitch!!!

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I went to Swindon away managed to leave work early and watch Swindon at home. I went to the final as well I have only just come down now as it was the most amazing day ever I have experienced following the Albion.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
brisgull said:
Watched the swindon away and the final of course.

Had a ticket for the home game but had to pass ticket on to good friend as I couldnt get time off work and had to attend something else that was booked up in November!

Got all friends and family to agree not to contact me as Bloke was taping the game and I would watch when I got home. Managed successfully for the whole evening not to find out the score until 50yards from home, traffic light turns red, and I see Chippie step up for penalty - got in the house just in time to see all our fans on the pitch!!!

so basicly you saw all the worth while bits!

brisgull

Oct 2, 2003
bristol
Something like that - have only watched the last 5 minutes of extra time and the penalties.

Had a very strange conversation with the limo company on the Friday who were from Swindon and all season ticket holders. Bloke said I should have been too embarrassed to phone after our performance!!! Fair play to them, they were not at all nasty, and they gave us a great day out on Sunday!

Had so much greif from mates who I go to games with saying that I have to watch the game to ensure the same suffering that they had to put up with. Strangely the video seems to just play the game from last week! :lolol:

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Swindon at home - unbelievable and the final - unbelievable in a different way though. Watched swindon away on Sky, was skint so I had to choose the home game or away game. I love the Albion. :love:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
All three and managed to survive - what a roller coaster !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here