Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The play off push is ON!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well my nap for a late push were Notts County but they seem to be going pear shaped, momentum is definately with Orient now.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I have to say Mr Candles, I'm quite pleased and indeed, interested, in what your lot are doing. It helps having the legendary Bob Mills singing your praises on 'Fighting Talk' every few weeks and I hold great affection for a poster of Laurie Cunningham from 'Shoot!' that I had on my wall many years ago. [I used to put every poster up; just to cover the damp patches]

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
I find myself actually liking little Orient now and pleased to see them having some success at last.

Mostly to do with the bald one and Albion rejects. I'd be happy to see them in the play-offs. How weird would it be if they actually made it to the Championship though!

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
I find myself actually liking little Orient now and pleased to see them having some success at last.

Mostly to do with the bald one and Albion rejects. I'd be happy to see them in the play-offs. How weird would it be if they actually made it to the Championship though!

Why?

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
I have to say Mr Candles, I'm quite pleased and indeed, interested, in what your lot are doing. It helps having the legendary Bob Mills singing your praises on 'Fighting Talk' every few weeks and I hold great affection for a poster of Laurie Cunningham from 'Shoot!' that I had on my wall many years ago. [I used to put every poster up; just to cover the damp patches]

Fighting talk is immense! I took my son to Real Madrid a few years ago and there they ahve a wall with a picture of every player ever to play for them. I pointed out Mr Cunningham and told him where he started his career.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea

Don't get me wrong Candles - if we get promoted I'd quite like your lot to come up with us. Would be good to see Russell Slade having success and would much rather you took a spot than SCC or Huddersfield for instance. Away days at Brisbane Road are always a good trip too.

No offence, just more used to seeing Orient battling relegation than chasing play offs. Bit like us realliy I suppose.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Good luck to Orient I say, Slade's doing a job there it has to be said. Just hope the club stay afloat with the West Ham Olympic Stadium takeover.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Don't get me wrong Candles - if we get promoted I'd quite like your lot to come up with us. Would be good to see Russell Slade having success and would much rather you took a spot than SCC or Huddersfield for instance. Away days at Brisbane Road are always a good trip too.

No offence, just more used to seeing Orient battling relegation than chasing play offs. Bit like us realliy I suppose.

None taken. Thing is my early memories of orient were us being in the old 2nd div. i see it as our home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here