Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The play off push is ON!!

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
You could be in the same division as West Ham next season!

I hope west ham get relegated on the last minute of the last day of the season followed by a 12 point deduction after they find out the Brady is on the game.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Off day. Proven by being unbeaten in all competitions since.

Off day!? No I'm afraid thats what we're like every week! we scored 4 today, 4 last week, 4 against Charlton at the Valley and oh yeah 5 past orient! Yes you might be superior but we ar in a different world compared to you lot!

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Lol,our manager said sorry to all those who went to Brisbane Road the other day,we played utter shit for most of the game,worst this season by far,and you guys are playing very well? says to me a big difference to class/talent how good we are or how bad you guys are......

bollocks. We stopped you playing.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Off day!? No I'm afraid thats what we're like every week! we scored 4 today, 4 last week, 4 against Charlton at the Valley and oh yeah 5 past orient! Yes you might be superior but we ar in a different world compared to you lot!

Well. Best of luck and see you in the championship.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
But are you beginning to realise that we WILL finish above you too!?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, I nearly spat my tea over my computer when I read that! :D

No chance Mr. Candles, no chance :smokin:

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Whats happened to Slade, he has not done the post match interviews etc. for a couple of weeks now, have I missed something?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here