Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The play off push is ON!!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
On great form. If you beat franchise on tuesday the play-offs are well and truely on!

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Good to see the Leyton Orient doing so well under Slade. How do the O's rate the other Brighton rejects in Revell, Whing and Cox?

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Ori ori ori ori orient!

Personally, I think you're a tosser because of your abusive pm.

However, I quite like the naughty O's, and I think the West Ham decision is wrong for so many reasons.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
Go Orient !

As we've taken 4 points from you , and a plus five goal difference, I shall happily see Orient beat all our challengers. You can even finished second if you like .

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Good to see the Leyton Orient doing so well under Slade. How do the O's rate the other Brighton rejects in Revell, Whing and Cox?

To be honest I think the step up to a big club effected them at first but now they have found their feet and the confidence is flowing. It's like the higher expectations and playing with superior players has made them raise their game.

Last edited:

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Personally, I think you're a tosser because of your abusive pm.

However, I quite like the naughty O's, and I think the West Ham decision is wrong for so many reasons.

You got abuse cos you acted like a tosser. However I am happy to be proved wrong.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
To be honest I think the step up to a big club effected them at first but now they have found their feet and the confidence is flowing. It's like the higher expectations and playing with superior player has made them raise their game.

Did your visit to Withdean give them the sense of being a superior away team?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
You got abuse cos you acted like a tosser. However I am happy to be proved wrong.

Hey come on now! no need to be abusing anyone unless they're called Scott McGleish and have just performed a double back-flip, 180 degree spin followed by a very neat forward roll!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
You could be in the same division as West Ham next season!

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
Off day. Proven by being unbeaten in all competitions since.

Lol,our manager said sorry to all those who went to Brisbane Road the other day,we played utter shit for most of the game,worst this season by far,and you guys are playing very well? says to me a big difference to class/talent how good we are or how bad you guys are......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here