Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Pink Shirts!! Genius!

Arfurfuxsake

Apr 28, 2008
Littlehampton
I would like to dedicate my first post to the genius who came up with the idea of the pink and white shirts. What a brilliant way to show the narrow minded away shite that we have come of age as supporters and now accept and even enjoy the "Does your boyfriend know you.re here" chants, even if they are still living in the 80's. I think we should buy one each and wear them to every away match,and even on soccer am when we are next on. I am straight but have a lot of gay friends and they are funnier than any of the narrow minded wankers who chant homophobic chants!!!:albion2:

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
bearing in mind they are for women (any men out there a size 14) I don't think they'll take any real offence to 'does your boyfriend know you're here?'

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
What exactly is the difference between a female and male shirt? Booby holders? Buttons on the other side? A dry-weave top sheet? What?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
What exactly is the difference between a female and male shirt? Booby holders? Buttons on the other side? A dry-weave top sheet? What?

Next time you're in Debenhams, try on a standard Ladies T-Shirt.. I'm sure you'll understand pretty quickly.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Not really genius though.

Designed for women. Huddersfield had them last season.

Its just a LUCKY coincidence loads of MAN fans are snapping them up.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

The cut.

And the colour.

And possibly the material.

And how lousy they make you park a car or navigate.

And how they make you not understand the concept of the forward defensive stroke.

And how they make you queue up at the bus stop, get on the bus, ask the driver how much it is when they know what the price is, then piss about in their purse looking for change, then drop said change, then shout at the person behind them in the queue, before putting the change in the purse, the purse in the bag and walk to their seat at the back of the bus, before spinning around halfway down the crowded bus to collect the ticket they forgot. And shout at some more people.

I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here