Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Phone In Thread...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Springal said:

if we sack McGhee, we WILL go down, a new manager coming in will have to take time to adjust to what little we have.

Nope there is half a season to go. Plenty of time. But if hes gonna go it has to be now.

Boothroyd kept Watford up with about 7 games to go which I agree was cutting it fine.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Referee!!! said:
Mcphee or Robinson off to Aldershot in the transfer window?
How much do we have to pay them to take McPhee off us though?

Last edited:

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
Bluejuice said:
Why exactly do we have to listen to Crawley/Woking/Aldershot news?

They have their own sodding frequency as well we know, being as it's the feed broadcast online. So could they not have their own phone in?

I have NEVER met a Woking fan, or an Aldershot fan. And I only know a handful of part-time Crawley fans because I work at Gatwick. Exactly who gives a flying f*** about their results? Particularly when I don't hear anything of Eastbourne Borough or Lewes very often.

Is it worth writing to SCR and pointing out that we don't want all this air time wasted on discussing matters we, the listeners, have no interest in?

It just winds me up.

Agreed the small amount of air time devoted to footy/Albion must make us seem like an absolute joke to away fans tuning in on their way home.
What's that bloke who predicts the scores, (usually on a par with the law of averages) for about 5 mins all about?

As for Harty, sorry his blind faith sort of loyalty is not what's needed right now, however well intentioned.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Woodchip said:
Come on, the boys only 16 (nearly 17). How old were you when you went to your first home gam, on your own, and travelled from the other end of the world to get there.

Give 1066 a chance (I'll rip it out of him as much as the next) but he's showing plenty of enthusiasm. If we all showed his enthusiasm Withdean woiuldn't sound like a morgue when we played there.

I do actually agree with you woodchip, so i will duck down with you mate !!

Now ducks and prepares to be flamed for sticking up for youthful exuberence (sp??).

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
That panto was brilliant!

Who called in saying:

"It makes me want to go home and top myself"

? :clap:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Safeway said:
Why should he be angry? A narrow defeat for a side ravaged with injury and suspensions, against a team packed with Premiership experience.

If they'd played without the attributes you mention then fair enough, but it sounds like the team gave their all and just couldn't hold on long enough.

As frustrating as it is slipping back into the bottom three, sometimes you just have to hold your hands up and admit the limited resources we have are going to cost us games.

Soton where shit

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Kaney said:
That panto was brilliant!

Who called in saying:

"It makes me want to go home and top myself"

? :clap:

:lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Safeway said:
Why should he be angry? A narrow defeat for a side ravaged with injury and suspensions, against a team packed with Premiership experience.

If they'd played without the attributes you mention then fair enough, but it sounds like the team gave their all and just couldn't hold on long enough.

As frustrating as it is slipping back into the bottom three, sometimes you just have to hold your hands up and admit the limited resources we have are going to cost us games.

Couldn't agree more :clap: :clap:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
1066Seagull said:
5-6 years. But the last 2 years as die hard.
OH DO PISS OFF YOU TWAT....................YOUR FIRST GAME WAS ONLY A FEW WEEKS AGO..............:lolol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Safeway said:

That is the most sensible thing i've seen you post....:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: i'd go along with all of that.

HampshireSeagulls said:
Why should it matter how long someone has supported a club?

I agree - but this a guy who has seen 4 or 5 games. He makes big calls for that amount of knowledge of the Albion, and he is going to get stick for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here