Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The person a few rows behind me in H block...

H block was a good place to be 4 or 5 seasons ago, some of NSC's finest graced the stand until 2 seasons ago, when what can only be described as PIKEY'S between the age of 12-14 moved in and completely turned the whole block into a joke.

You can no longer expect to sit and watch the game as some neanderthal, illiterate, white lightning drinking, idiotic buffoon is intent on throwing stuff at you and moronically shouting "Glenn Murray, Glenn Murray", or for that matter any players name, to the same frickin tune that makes you want to internally bleed acid out of your scrotum!!!

The whole idea of a singing stand is stupid anyway but to limit it to a 200-300 capacity block is absurd as you just fill it with people like asbo Lee, who was also cruelly targeted today by the mafia of throwing inflatables.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
H block was a good place to be 4 or 5 seasons ago, some of NSC's finest graced the stand until 2 seasons ago, when what can only be described as PIKEY'S between the age of 12-14 moved in and completely turned the whole block into a joke.

You can no longer expect to sit and watch the game as some neanderthal, illiterate, white lightning drinking, idiotic buffoon is intent on throwing stuff at you and moronically shouting "Glenn Murray, Glenn Murray", or for that matter any players name, to the same frickin tune that makes you want to internally bleed acid out of your scrotum!!!

The whole idea of a singing stand is stupid anyway but to limit it to a 200-300 capacity block is absurd as you just fill it with people like asbo Lee, who was also cruelly targeted today by the mafia of throwing inflatables.

lighten up! if you dont wanna stand or sing go sit else where and live the ones who do want to alone, its the football not the library

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Some supporters might as well support Man U because you are complete glory hunters, a player has one bad day "hes really shit" a player does a bad tackle "hes really shit" a player gets booked "oh hes shit" SORT IT OUT! they are our players and make silly mistakes, from this they need our support and not have a confidence drop because they fans are no longer behind them, at least until they make a good tackle, cross or goal and all of a sudden they are LEGENDS again, and as for making your thoughts on other fans dont do it so everyone knows who they are, the guy in the jester hat is amazing, backs the team and supplies the balloons and makes the game fun, we support the same f***ing team lets not all start bitching about each other!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Spot on - Murray is def still one of the best strikers in lg 1 - he's made a few mistakes - so what, he'll sort it

lighten up! if you dont wanna stand or sing go sit else where and live the ones who do want to alone, its the football not the library

Err when did I say I don't want to sing? We did, 4 or 5 seasons ago until the pikeys turned up, AND we also watched the game!!! Yes it is the football, so don't feck about throwing stuff at people and be general noobs for the entirety of the game.

I have sat in that block well before you anyway so if anyone is going to piss off it is you.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I used to like sitting in H Block but now it's quite annoying so I just sit at the back of H Block and watch it instead of singing every players name to one f***ing tune ( gets abit annoying )

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
Err when did I say I don't want to sing? We did, 4 or 5 seasons ago until the pikeys turned up, AND we also watched the game!!! Yes it is the football, so don't feck about throwing stuff at people and be general noobs for the entirety of the game.

I have sat in that block well before you anyway so if anyone is going to piss off it is you.

alright mate, Ive questioned someone on who you are, im almost 3 years older than you, so dont talk down to me! watch games on sky, FA cup finals, players are having fun AND watchng the game, just like i do, yes there are many 13/14. 15 years olds, not ONE of them is there just for a laugh, we are ALL supports and like to have fun doing so!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Some supporters might as well support Man U because you are complete glory hunters, a player has one bad day "hes really shit" a player does a bad tackle "hes really shit" a player gets booked "oh hes shit" SORT IT OUT! they are our players and make silly mistakes, from this they need our support and not have a confidence drop because they fans are no longer behind them, at least until they make a good tackle, cross or goal and all of a sudden they are LEGENDS again, and as for making your thoughts on other fans dont do it so everyone knows who they are, the guy in the jester hat is amazing, backs the team and supplies the balloons and makes the game fun, we support the same f***ing team lets not all start bitching about each other!

Or we can treat them like men, dedicated sportsmen who should not be so petulant, rash or unprofessional, leaving his team at a disadvantage, instead of walking on eggshells for fear of hurting their delicate emotional states.

If taking this attitude upsets them, I'm sure someone will be around to give them a hug. As a fan of this club I want the players to do their best and not make silly mistake. I will not shy away from calling them on their mistakes, particularly the costly or easily avoidable ones, and if the players can't handle that, I worry about their ability to make a career of football.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying lets abuse the players, but if you get into with a player and raise your hands to him leading to you getting sent off, fans shouldn't applaud you off to build up your confidence. Confidence isn't the problem in that situation, you have let your team and the fans down with immature behaviour and you don't deserve applause.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007

From where I sit in G block it seems like none of the people in the singing stand really want to sing either. I don't like criticising too much, as in my silent block it's clearly hypocritical. However, the fact is that if you're in the singing stand you should be someone who isn't afraid to sing when the natural inclination would be not to (obviously almost everyone can sing when we score and shout "Seagulls"). The amount of times I look over to H block and there's groups of smirking chavvy teenagers standing round doing f*** all. Also, when people start a chant hardly anyone joins in, if you're not even going to join in with chants that other people have started why the f*** are you in that block at all.

I don't like to criticise often as the atmosphere at Withdean will always be shit, but as everyone is moaning and acting like dickheads I thought I'd chip in!

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
From where I sit in G block it seems like none of the people in the singing stand really want to sing either. I don't like criticising too much, as in my silent block it's clearly hypocritical. However, the fact is that if you're in the singing stand you should be someone who isn't afraid to sing when the natural inclination would be not to (obviously almost everyone can sing when we score and shout "Seagulls"). The amount of times I look over to H block and there's groups of smirking chavvy teenagers standing round doing f*** all. Also, when people start a chant hardly anyone joins in, if you're not even going to join in with chants that other people have started why the f*** are you in that block at all.

I don't like to criticise often as the atmosphere at Withdean will always be shit, but as everyone is moaning and acting like dickheads I thought I'd chip in!

couldnt agree more

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
You do come across as a right twat. When their player got sent off the Rovers fans gave him a standing ovation. It's just what happens, get over it.

In all fairness mate, I don't think anyone here gives two shits about what the Rovers fans did :lolol:

And I'm sorry but what he did was f***ing stupid. Looking back I regretted laughing about it, wish I gave him stick :US:

It is completely immature and unprofessional. I hope Gus gave him the "hairdryer treatment!

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand

Don't get me started with those f***ing pikey's :facepalm: one of them (YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE) thinks he really is the dogs bollocks when, only recently, I discover that he hasn't even read BUILD A BONFIRE :eek: and yet he thinks he lives and breathes Albion :lolol:

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
H block is generally full of annoying immature mongs. Yes we all want to support the Albion and have fun but do you really have to do these things in a way that is so f***ing annoying to everyone else!?

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Spot on - Murray is def still one of the best strikers in lg 1 - he's made a few mistakes - so what, he'll sort it

Coca-Cola Football League One Top Scorers

Lambert Southampton 29
Barnard Southampton 24
Beckford Leeds United 24
Holt Norwich 24
Paynter Swindon 23
Austin Swindon 19
Rhodes Huddersfield 19
Morison Millwall 18
Harte Carlisle 16
Martin Norwich 16
Becchio Leeds United 15
Forster Charlton 15
MacDonald Brentford 15
Deeney Walsall 14
Easter MK Dons 14

They only go down to fifteenth but I think that's pretty conclusive evidence that he's not.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Or we can treat them like men, dedicated sportsmen who should not be so petulant, rash or unprofessional, leaving his team at a disadvantage, instead of walking on eggshells for fear of hurting their delicate emotional states.

If taking this attitude upsets them, I'm sure someone will be around to give them a hug. As a fan of this club I want the players to do their best and not make silly mistake. I will not shy away from calling them on their mistakes, particularly the costly or easily avoidable ones, and if the players can't handle that, I worry about their ability to make a career of football.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying lets abuse the players, but if you get into with a player and raise your hands to him leading to you getting sent off, fans shouldn't applaud you off to build up your confidence. Confidence isn't the problem in that situation, you have let your team and the fans down with immature behaviour and you don't deserve applause.

10/10, shame someone had to explain it.

As to southwick seagull, why am I a twat because I don't martyr our players when they get themselves sent off in stupid, easily avoidable ways? I don't give a f*** what the Brizzle fans did, and at least their player got sent off tackling, and at least they have the excuse of not being able to see.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
why every week do we have to find some one to moan at im 48 but no objections to yougsters trying to creat a atmosphere WHY ARE WE ALWAYS MOANING KEEP IT UP H BLOCK

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here