Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The person a few rows behind me in H block...

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
One little kid standing up said something but it wasn't him, it was as I turned and sat down I heard someone else go 'yeh sit down you wanker' from a little way behind me.

I think it was the fella with no hair about 6 rows behind to the right of yer! Somtimes has a jester hat on, his a complet knob!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I think it was the fella with no hair about 6 rows behind to the right of yer! Somtimes has a jester hat on, his a complet knob!

What I didn't get is it wasn't someone I was talking to, clearly i've upset them somehow though, unless they're just a complete tool.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
who called me a wanker when I suggested that Murray was not a hero for getting him self sent off, do you still have that opinion now we know it was a slap to the face?

Perhaps you should have asked him then, or after the match, rather than now?
Don't know if you realise, but the whole of the attendance don't use NSC.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3464352 said:
Least you weren't getting pelted with celery left right and centre

Took one of the hard end bits in the back of the head at full pelt and another in the cheek, didn't appreciate that either, also found it funny the people who brought it along were obviously not old enough to have ever been in the northstand where it originated from.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Oh I know, rather than go and ask them to their face I'll wait til I get home so I can post on a message board.

Brilliant.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Oh I know, rather than go and ask them to their face I'll wait til I get home so I can post on a message board.

Brilliant.

If you read what I said, I don't know who it was, the mood I was in I would have otherwise.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Sounds like it might have been me. What a shame. f***ing thick twat.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Sounds like it might have been me. What a shame. f***ing thick twat.

And here he is! What was your opinion on the match today? Would you like to comment on any of H blocks chants? I'm going out in a while so your going to get very bored without me posting tonight i'm afraid.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

I know said man, and it certainly wasnt him. As for him being a wanker, far from it...
especially compared to the group of 13/14 year olds giving it large to the away fans every 2 minutes.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
It was me who started the Glenn chant, i didnt see what happend with Glenn i just know hes our player and red or yellow card i will support him (unless hes hoyte) and if you have a problem some up to row N 205 and tell me instead of me having to read it on here

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Nob end. Murray is our player why are we having disputes here saying barnes is better or whatever. I like Barnes and i like Murray. They are both good. Good on you the screamer for supporting our players.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
Some supporters might as well support Man U because you are complete glory hunters, a player has one bad day "hes really shit" a player does a bad tackle "hes really shit" a player gets booked "oh hes shit" SORT IT OUT! they are our players and make silly mistakes, from this they need our support and not have a confidence drop because they fans are no longer behind them, at least until they make a good tackle, cross or goal and all of a sudden they are LEGENDS again, and as for making your thoughts on other fans dont do it so everyone knows who they are, the guy in the jester hat is amazing, backs the team and supplies the balloons and makes the game fun, we support the same f***ing team lets not all start bitching about each other!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here