Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The person a few rows behind me in H block...

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
who called me a wanker when I suggested that Murray was not a hero for getting him self sent off, do you still have that opinion now we know it was a slap to the face?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
no 206, that was just to make up the length

Ah fair enough. You are a few seats from me and I didn't see said incident! To be honest I hadn't a clue what was going on at the time anyway!:thumbsup:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I was in E Block today,what was that with the inflatables?

To "generate an atmosphere" funny up to a point but I died a little inside when someone a few rows infront of me went and got anything down the front every 5 minutes, not funny. :US: Would look SO much better with scarves, flags, balloons or anything else really but I wont blame people for at least trying to generate some atmosphere, looked more like a day out at the beach than a football match though. I don't see why people can go to all that effort to go and buy all those inflatable dingies but have never even tried to bring along a drum.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
If they did sing Murray's name after he was sent off, then that is off the charts in terms of ridiculousness, even for H block. Why would you sing the name of someone who could well have cost us the match?! Glenn had been on for a very small amount of time, got played like a FLUTE by their centre back and made himself look a total twat by hitting him. Not saying he's a liability or a disgrace to the club etc, but I certainly have no sympathy for him and think it sends out completely the wrong message to not just him but EVERY player as singing his name makes it seem acceptable! Ludicrous.

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
If they did sing Murray's name after he was sent off, then that is off the charts in terms of ridiculousness, even for H block. Why would you sing the name of someone who could well have cost us the match?! Glenn had been on for a very small amount of time, got played like a FLUTE by their centre back and made himself look a total twat by hitting him. Not saying he's a liability or a disgrace to the club etc, but I certainly have no sympathy for him and think it sends out completely the wrong message to not just him but EVERY player as singing his name makes it seem acceptable! Ludicrous.

They sung his name!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Well they did... :facepalm:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Was it a little blonde boy who called you a wanker?

One little kid standing up said something but it wasn't him, it was as I turned and sat down I heard someone else go 'yeh sit down you wanker' from a little way behind me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here