Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] "The perfect Christmas gift for any Brighton fan"

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I hope when Graham said "perhaps I need a history lesson on this club" the brains behind this wasn't on the phone to sell him a perfect illustration of the most important game in our history

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I found this artwork inspiring, so much I’ve made one based on xG from the Leeds game

9A8F3CC6-40AB-47F2-BFCC-3F72AC397214.jpeg

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I'm going to have to go back and look at Rothko again and see if I can work out what they're all about.

Good call. I can definitely see Rothko in that, perhaps a touch of Mondrian - the later stuff, of course. Certainly part of the ShyteHaus school, that came after Bauhaus.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Looks shite ???

You would have to explain what it actually is to anyone that asked, I’m sure this would get very boring after a while.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You’re just all bloody ignorant.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I thought maybe the black line represented the half time queue for a drink in WSU and the white line the half time queue for a wee. Two parallel lines because it's almost impossible to do both and not miss any of the match.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
To be truly representative of the Hereford experience for many Brighton fans, surely a selfish **** needs to stand in front of this painting, so that no-one else can see it properly, even when they ask him to move?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Looks shite ???

You would have to explain what it actually is to anyone that asked, I’m sure this would get very boring after a while.

Just imagine you get a bird back to your flat.

Young Filly: "Thats a strange picture on your wall. What is it ?"
STH: *explains*
Young Filly: "Will 414141 come out here ? Or can you order me an Uber ?"

Jul 20, 2003
more art

..............................................:(

:tumble:

.............................................:bounce: :ffsparr: :):whistle::clap2::clap2::rave::wave:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just imagine you get a bird back to your flat.

Young Filly: "Thats a strange picture on your wall. What is it ?"
STH: *explains*
Young Filly: "Will 414141 come out here ? Or can you order me an Uber ?"

Yung Filly is delighted with the invite, Easy, and asks if you can drop him a Dm to set things up.

98FDA8DE-4A01-4F0B-A2E8-73CEC2E52E6B.jpeg

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
They have 45 followers so not sure we're punching up at Big Corporate Modern Art here
True, but it is a piece of commercial art (i.e. it was created by the artist to make money) and people are simply expressing their opinions. Also I think we're laughing as much at the 'perfect gift' tag as the piece itself; and if I were being unkind I'd say it was a cynical attempt to exploit the Christmas market.

But yeah, the artist has to make a living the same as the rest of us so if people do want to buy it as the 'perfect gift' rather than some mass-produced Monet print then that's great. We are allowed to 'boo' the work though.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here