Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****The Official what pubs in Sussex are showing The Wrexham Game on S4C Thread*****

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Now checked and yes it is!

ESPN Classic TV Schedule | Football | Rugby | Cricket | Boxing

Now need to check if I have it....

Seems to contradict SC4 exclusivity - it will be streamed live through their website as well

S4C to air Brighton Vs Wrexham FA Cup replay

Published Monday, Jan 16 2012, 12:31 GMT | By Andrew Laughlin | 1 comment

Welsh-language broadcaster S4C has secured rights to broadcast live and exclusive coverage of the FA Cup clash between Wrexham and Brighton next Tuesday.

Coverage of the third round replay at Wrexham's Racecourse Ground will be shown on S4C on January 17, starting at 7.30pm.

The match will air live and exclusive on S4C as part of the channel's new football series, Sgorio, or "scoring".

S4C is available on all television platforms in Wales, and on Sky and Freesat in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

English subtitles will be provided during the game for the commentary, while the match will also be streamed live on the S4C website.

Under the BBC's new licence fee settlement, the corporation will take over a significant proportion of S4C's funding from next year.

Last October, the BBC reached an agreement over the future and funding of S4C until 2017, protecting the editorial and managerial independence of the Welsh-language broadcaster, while also keeping it accountable for all licence fee cash spent

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Is that open again as I go past there on the 700 to Worthing and it seems to be open then its closed then its open you never know. Wife and I ran it for 6 months in 1995 for a holding company. It was quite good and I wouldnt have minded staying there but the company was s..t so went to a pub in Midhurst. When that was sold 2000/1 a chap in Bevendean was advertising for a manager for The Albion and we applied but didnt like his ideas for it so went to Burgess Hill instead.

Yes, its been open again for about a year now. A chap called Brad runs it with his wife and one of their daughters I think. Its not bad in there now.

Brads a 1901-er, he took me along to the Forest game and I didn't have to pay for a thing all day. Top bloke.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Easy 10 old chap, The Midway has confirmed that it'll be on in there..........

Splendid. In welsh, or do they have this rumoured ESPN Classic coverage ? Not that I'm bothered either way.

Ooh, could you bring my dads card along ? Ta muchly

xx

seagull68

Jul 5, 2007
Sorry if this is a bit OT but any fans around Victoria who can't get back home in time for the game - I checked with the manager of the Sports Bar & Grill at Victoria Station and he said they are showing 3 games tomorrow on their screens including ours - he said it might be the S4C coverage or ESPN Classic but it will defo be on!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here