Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****The Official what pubs in Sussex are showing The Wrexham Game on S4C Thread*****

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
No need for me to go to the pub as I used to have sky until I cancelled it and bought a freeview recorder. Last night was thinking that the box that was part of the multi room sky is still installed in our spare bedroom that we watch TV so tried it and can get S4C on it. Just a tip for anybody that has had sky in the past may even work if you just connect up a sky box to your system.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
The Station Hotel right next to Preston Park station will be showing the game

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Any pubs in the Hove/Portslade area showing it does anyone know?

The Albion in Fishersgate

Possibly the Midway as well, but they've got some foreign box I think so that one might be touch and go. It'll CERTAINLY usurp any other games that night though if they can get it.

Usurp. Like that word.

#putsawayforlater

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Albion in Fishersgate

Is that open again as I go past there on the 700 to Worthing and it seems to be open then its closed then its open you never know. Wife and I ran it for 6 months in 1995 for a holding company. It was quite good and I wouldnt have minded staying there but the company was s..t so went to a pub in Midhurst. When that was sold 2000/1 a chap in Bevendean was advertising for a manager for The Albion and we applied but didnt like his ideas for it so went to Burgess Hill instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here