May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Come On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Albion fans on the back of the team one minute and singing "we're going up" the next.

In between a very strange goal. Forster hits it from around the edge of the box low and down the middle. Looks no problem for the keeper - looks as though ball may have moved in the air late. Hard to tell as at far end but the keeper doesn't save it and we're level.

Westlake clattered late from behind. Standard yellow card we all expect but ref just talks, no card. Bizarre.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I will want to see the video of that one. I hope it's not like Orient's goal where FDM should have caught an easy header.

Not at all. Header was from around the penalty spot. Fault was lack of marking. Kuipers made a depairing dive but header was very well placed in the top corner - no keeper would have got it.

I'm at the game, obviously.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
chumpions of europe 1-0 down at home to cheltenham :D
R M Taylor has gone to Elland Road tonight with Dabbzy and his Dad who are Leeds fans. Can see him now surrounded by Leeds fans after he went :yahoo: !!!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
IMG00039.JPG

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
it's a bit of a defensive line up by both teams Bozza, are we playing with 2 left wingers?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is there a demonic presence in the goal area ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here