19. Troy Deeney

20. Emmanuele Smith

21. David McDermott

26. Richard Taundry

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I don't know if I prefer Cox or Fraser ?

Both similar sort of players. I would edge on playing Fraser.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I don't know if I prefer Cox or Fraser ?

Both similar sort of players. I would edge on playing Fraser.

I would say Cox and Fraser are entirely different players, not only in their style of play and what they bring to the team, but also the positions they play! Fraser isn't really a winger, and even if he is pushed out wide he isn't a crosser or particularly creative. Putting all this aside, Cox is by far the better player, especially if he's on form.

Worrying tha neither McFaul or Dixon can make the bench ahead of Hart or Mayo. Also, I think Wilkins must be among the only people on the planet who would pick Lynch over Butters. Lynch has been useless this season and Butters has been solid when he's been called on - I don't understand what the Tank has to do to at least be in the squad!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I would say Cox and Fraser are entirely different players, not only in their style of play and what they bring to the team, but also the positions they play! Fraser isn't really a winger, and even if he is pushed out wide he isn't a crosser or particularly creative. Putting all this aside, Cox is by far the better player, especially if he's on form.

Worrying tha neither McFaul or Dixon can make the bench ahead of Hart or Mayo. Also, I think Wilkins must be among the only people on the planet who would pick Lynch over Butters. Lynch has been useless this season and Butters has been solid when he's been called on - I don't understand what the Tank has to do to at least be in the squad!

Good post...although i'm not sure that Wilkins is the only person on the planet who would pick Lynch over Butters. I agree with you and don't think Lynch has been too impressive, but Butters tends to only be good when he's not up against pacey strikers!
:clap:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Both Fraser and Cox have good technique on the ball and get the attack moving quickly. Unfortunately, I don't think either them are good enough crossers of the ball, Cox being the better of the two.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Under the cosh by the sound of it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Walsall looking dangerous coming forward. Kuipers made 2 great saves - one high right from a freekick, the other in an incredible scramble where Walsall should have scored - a couple of on-the-line clearances also kept us level.

Forster had good chace but shot wide and we also just had another decent break. Far end so difficult to see exactly what happened.

Songs to Mooney...

Hit ther bar, hit the bar, hit the bar.

Tommy Mooney is a wanker, is a wanker.

Bar in a minute, you'll hit the bar in a minute.

Who ate all the pies...

He will score - you just know it. Has experience and strength in abundance over Elphick.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Walsall looking dangerous coming forward. Kuipers made 2 great saves - one high right from a freekick, the other in an incredible scramble where Walsall should have scored - a couple of on-the-line clearances also kept us level.

Forster had good chace but shot wide and we also just had another decent break. Far end so difficult to see exactly what happened.

Songs to Mooney...

Hit ther bar, hit the bar, hit the bar.

Tommy Mooney is a wanker, is a wanker.

Bar in a minute, you'll hit the bar in a minute.

Who ate all the pies...

He will score - you just know it. Has experience and strength in abundance over Elphick.
good work Bozza... it's almost like actually being there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here