Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official site - Has Premium TV collapsed?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
None of the PTV Official sites have been updated with match reports, tables etc.

All the World sites are 'experiencing technical difficulties'

Has PTV died?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Hopefully.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It could be something simple like the main server is out?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Can I get a cash rebate on my free sample then?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Incredigull said:
Seconded !!:clap:

The service is apalling for the amount they charge and the only thing that most people get it for is the SCR coverage which isn't theirs anyway.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The clubs get money from the sites though. They even get some from the message board.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Yorkie said:
The clubs get money from the sites though. They even get some from the message board.

Thats no excuse for selling shite though. The club would benefit more financially if they teamed up with SCR to provide the coverage over the internet themselves and charged £40 a year for that. People wouldn't mind if they knew the club got most of the money and not premium tv.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
It's pathetic really, I work (very much in the background) of the television industry and even the really cheap satellite channels have emergency strategies in place to continue broadcasting.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
BHA links said:

Has PTV died?

I bloody hope not-I've still got at least another 24 months left on my original 1 year's free subscription that's been running for well over a year already:lolol:

Mr Fridge

Oct 13, 2004
brighton.gif

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Rangdo said:
Thats no excuse for selling shite though. The club would benefit more financially if they teamed up with SCR to provide the coverage over the internet themselves and charged £40 a year for that. People wouldn't mind if they knew the club got most of the money and not premium tv.

Where do I sign?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Still no full match report on the official site.:angry:

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Premium TV had the cheek to ring me the other day and ask me to give credit card details over the phone so I can renew my Seagulls World over the phone, which runs out in December.

I really really find that takes the piss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here