Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official site - Has Premium TV collapsed?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
PTV is f***ing shit, BHAFC ought to ditch them and go alone, they'd make much more dosh that way

Last edited:

Mr Fridge

Oct 13, 2004
I could be wrong, not up with the details these days but I think PTV is only a technical contractor these days.

The websites now being run by FL Interactive after the failure of FLPTV (which became FL Interactive, I think.)

Who ever has the final rights on producing the sites the club will still need a technical partner (or contractor) unless you expect Paul and Andy to do it. That being the case can you name many other companies that would have the ability let alone the wllingness to take this on?

The idea behind the collective nature of the sites is a good one, giving a better chance of more money being made for all clubs. Yes BHA may stand a better chance of making more money from their site than say Colchester (just to pluck any old crap club with no fans and thick stewards.), but just like it is likely that if Man U Arse and Chelski went it alone with TV rights does this make it fair?

Joint sales drives and sponsorship opportunities are good. The bad thing is the exclusion of the fans from the process and the almost tyrannical clampdown of the way in which individual supporters can interact with the club through the net.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here