Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official pre, during and post match Wycombe thread

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
After the ref received treatment, shouldn't he have stayed off the pitch until a suitable point where he wouldn't interfere with play? :jester:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Shizuoka Dolphin said:
:) 4-0. Nice one boys.

Certainly better than S-Pulse in the Emporers Cup this afternoon. Someone wants to tell that Alex Santos fella to stop trying to walk it in!

I'm gonna get shot to pieces for this, but I thik we should keep the same side for tomorrow and leave Knight out of the starting 11. We played well (OK it was Wycombe but we PASSED the ball - something that has taken nearly two seasons to achieve!!!). Plus Leon gets pulled out the game now with all 4 defenders on him in every match. He gets a bad time from refs with the diving and never gets things his way. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!! If we are playing dire we can always get him on later.

BrightonBird said:
Leon gets pulled out the game now with all 4 defenders on him in every match. He gets a bad time from refs with the diving and never gets things his way.

True, but he's scored 17 goals. We can't afford to leave him out.

Yesterday was a bit like Colchester away two seasons ago. We were all shitting it because Bobby was out and then we run out 4-1 winners. Great on the day but you wouldn't have considered dropping Bobby when he was available for selection again. Exactly the same goes for Leon.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Fantasitic result, great day and i felt we could have scored a few more, very pleased with 4-0 and there was me wondering where the goals will come from, great to see piercy score, and i felt jines had a good game aswell!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here