Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Palace ticket thread [merged]

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Anyone call the ticket office to see how many tickets have been sold

Spoke to ticket office yesterday they said the way that they are selling anyone with over 1100 ish points has a good chance of a ticket which is good news!got mine friday cant wait REVENGE will be sweet!

anybody with 1360 and unable to go, ultra desperate not to miss first albion palace since 1976. please help

c'mon man up, I'm not even bothering to apply, Ive sorted myself one in with 'them', I've got faith that even Croydon comes under the realm of 'civilised society' so as long as I don't act the twat and go out of the way to antagonise my fellow football fans I expect to walk out with nothing more than a bit of, what we used to call at school, gob, on the back of my coat

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
I just got my ticket...with 1360 I didn't think I'd get one! Does anyone know whether it'll be reserved seating or will we be able to sit/stand wherever?

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
I just got my ticket...with 1360 I didn't think I'd get one! Does anyone know whether it'll be reserved seating or will we be able to sit/stand wherever?

I usually try and sit in my allocated seat, although it doesn't really bother me if I can't. However......because of the way they have sold the tickets there will be groups of friends, and even families, who were unable to buy their tickets together at the same time. For this reason alone, I can't see any way they will be able to enforce the rule.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Spoke to ticket office yesterday they said the way that they are selling anyone with over 1100 ish points has a good chance of a ticket which is good news!got mine friday cant wait REVENGE will be sweet!

Nothing will change your FIRST Ever League defeat at the SHAMEX, You sound confident, what if i told you that we have only lost twice at SP all season By the odd goal? Thanks to our rock solid defense.

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Nothing will change your FIRST Ever League defeat at the SHAMEX, You sound confident, what if i told you that we have only lost twice at SP all season By the odd goal? Thanks to our rock solid defense.

Well be prepaired for a third loss and by more than the odd goal.very confident we are coming into form at the right time.like to see mcshane stick one in his own net just for old times sake

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

& nothing will change our 10 game unbeaten run against you, of which I enjoyed every one, did you?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

That is GOOD news!

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
haha, make a change from other away days then, when have to move 5 times because standing in someone elses seat, and can't be arsed to find/kick someone out of mine! find albion away quite anal about this...#

What's your problem?

well, it's not really a problem, it's just that on 1360 points you've obviously been to an away match before, with that in mind with a 2,500 sell out there is no chance it'll be unreserved seating as i'm sure deep down you knew that, now if you mean "I want to sit where I like but am too scared to so i'll see what everyone else is doing (or claims to be doing) because I'm struggling with a decision here", then simply search any of the 2974 threads that have been on here regarding the old 'Sit in the allocated seat/sit where I damn well like' debate, and you'll probably find that the for/against opinion will remain the same, but hey it's got f*** all to do with me really as I usually sit in 'my' seat if it's available or where I like if it's not.

EDIT Hustpierpoint (above 538) has summed it up better in just one line

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here