Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 'Official' Olympic thread - sub section - Cycling

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Why? It's not all about the cyclist. I'd imagine a driver's life could easily be ruined by killing a cyclist - and if this could be prevented by wearing a helmet then I'm all for it.

I'm not talking to you Simplester after your comments on Cav, do one.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
What are your views on seatbelts in cars, out of interest? Do you think they should be a matter of choice.

Out of interest why do you use this example as any sort of comparison? ( I'm being facetious, I was against them and against the pub/smoking laws but have since seen the error of my ways)
Crash helmets are a pain in the arse however and I will never wear one.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
if your crash helmet is a pain in the arse might i suggest you have it on wrong
(or maybe thats to protect your brains)

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
New Zealand did not look too clever there. Them and the Danes will have a big fight for the bronze.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bloody hell, that was fast

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Russians dropping a rider with over a km to go :nono:

Yoda

English & European
Turned over for a few minutes, so do not know, but were the Chinese pair disqualified as their 2nd rider looked to be a lot further past at the bell then Vicky Pendleton was?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
f*** sake BBC just hold the news, they'll be finished by 6:01.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Australia looking shit at this olympics, they've been terrible in the pool and the cyclists on the evidence so far look off the pace too.

I refer the learned gentlemen and gentlewomen of this thread to this post made earlier, the upside down wankers will be flying flags at half mast unless they get their fingers out soon :lolol:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Sketchy ride from New Zealand there. One guy riding a 250m time trial, one 500m and one 750m. I thought this was a team event.

French look impressive though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here