Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** The official 'Just got in from Watford' thread ***

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
No Mixi !!! Stick to the red and send the Whiskey over, i have run out!

At the risk of appearing greedy, I'll take the red tonight and celebrate the cup draw tomorrow with whisky.

:lol:

Sep 1, 2010
At the risk of appearing greedy, I'll take the red tonight and celebrate the cup draw tomorrow with whisky.

:lol:

Old Drunk I.jpg

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Just home, Left Watford about an hour and a half after the game after sampling the delights of That! Burger (Good it was too!)

Frozen solid but absolutely buzzing, Thought we were f***ing brilliant.

One sour note was the nazi like stewards who threatened to kick my mate out cos he couldn't find his ticket & took my loo rolls from me as they were a 'weapon'

D

Deleted User X18H

21.05 ridiculous bloody trains. Had to abort night out in London.

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
back in just after eight agter a little while in the spoons in the hihgstreet. we were amazing today, never doubted the win at any point during the game, we always looked like we were gonna score, and they never looked like they were gonna score. Dicker was outstanding today.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Great journey up there, bit of banter with the lads, singing in the carraiges. On the way back it was shit as we had to go all the way to Barnham then get a train to Southwick and it took forever -.-

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Back about an hour ago from my brother and sister-in-law's in Shenley, between Watford and St Albans. Nice dinner of sausages, jacket wedges, cauliflower and peas, washed down with a glass of Spanish red. Capped off a fine day nicely and meant I avoided any queues on the M25. Now sitting nice and warm in front of the fire, watching the highlights.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Back about an hour ago from my brother and sister-in-law's in Shenley, between Watford and St Albans. Nice dinner of sausages, jacket wedges, cauliflower and peas, washed down with a glass of Spanish red. Capped off a fine day nicely and meant I avoided any queues on the M25. Now sitting nice and warm in front of the fire, watching the highlights.

:lolol: :thumbsup:

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
What a tatty place Watford is, plus the ground (east stand aside) just looks unfinished - all cold concrete and faded seats. Never heard a peep from their fans and their mascot hornet thing was getting visibly irate at how poor Watford were playing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here