The **OFFICIAL** Get to know your new neighbours at The Amex thread

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Wsu q 137

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
ME, but my seat has changed, apparently the computer couldnt understand some other git had already got it.. i think wouldve been more fun to race for it each match and whoever lost out had to sit on the other person's lap.. but hey.. somewhere in a row d!
I'm row I - hope it will be high enough, bit of a gamble between getting enough height and being close to the action. From the latest webcam pics, it seems there is a fair gap between the stands and where the pitch actually starts (tho not as much as a running track, obviously!) - so quite pleased I'm only nine rows back.

I wonder how the club will allocate tickets for the South end of the East - are they all going to be community tickets (seems an awful lot for every game) or will some be for pay on the day?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
myself and mini-me are W3 / W3I / B / 203 & 204

Not far from me....WSU Row F 199 & 200

Or me Row B 199-201

Well wouldn't you just know it :) 9 of us in row A - incl Brighton Boy / Clapham Gull / Burrish Gull who post on here - I REALLY hope all you people are going to be loud and create a great atmosphere!!!? And not moan at standing in moments of excitement :lol:

I'm seat 200 as it happens so right in front of you Steve - do say hi!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here