Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The **OFFICIAL** Get to know your new neighbours at The Amex thread

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
North Stand, N1C, Row J, Seat 363.
With the biscuits but not sitting next to Bracknell No-Buddies, I've just discovered!!

:angry:

N1B/U/0327

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Got mine today! Not much left to choose from.

E1G Row L Seat 665 - in the "Respect" stand. Apparently we're not allowed to break any rules. And the North will allow much more "toleration" by the stewards for people who want to stand.

From the presentation today, very few seats left for sale obviously. As we know, all of WSU is sold out. Also, the Family Stand is completely sold out. The only seats remaining generally are the front 2-3 rows of each stand, slowly moving up towards the back as you move away from the centre of the pitch. In Block G Row L, these were the furthest seats back in a 'central' location (being in line with the penalty box) that were possible.

I'm sure it's already been mention, but the Block at the Southern end of the North is totally reserved for staff tickets/community tickets. The block at the northern end of West Lower is reserved for 'non-ST' general sale. They believe they will have 1,000 seats on general sale in that block only. EVERYTHING else will be season ticket. If the away team doesn't use their allocation, the South will be segregated to allow for further ticket sales.

South Stand obviously for away, and in cup games, the Staff/Community block at the end of the East stand will be provided for away fans to make up the 15%.

Can't wait :D

Last edited:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Got mine today! Not much left to choose from.

E1G Row L Seat 665 - in the "Respect" stand. Apparently we're not allowed to break any rules. And the North will allow much more "toleration" by the stewards for people who want to stand.

From the presentation today, very few seats left for sale obviously. As we know, all of WSU is sold out. Also, the Family Stand is completely sold out. The only seats remaining generally are the front 2-3 rows of each stand, slowly moving up towards the back as you move away from the centre of the pitch. In Block G Row L, these were the furthest seats back in a 'central' location (being in line with the penalty box) that were possible.

I'm sure it's already been mention, but the Block at the Southern end of the EAST is totally reserved for staff tickets/community tickets. The block at the northern end of West Lower is reserved for 'non-ST' general sale. They believe they will have 1,000 seats on general sale in that block only. EVERYTHING else will be season ticket. If the away team doesn't use their allocation, the South will be segregated to allow for further ticket sales.

South Stand obviously for away, and in cup games, the Staff/Community block at the end of the East stand will be provided for away fans to make up the 15%.

Can't wait :D
excellent news - thanks for the update... so approx 18K season tickets it is then and every home game pretty much sold out for the whole season... not bad

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4038261 said:
Very pleased you're going to be in the north with me and my bretheren (and one row in front and not too far along) - you were a top chanter that day in the West Stand!

Top stuff – looking forward to some serious NOISE, creative lyric making and much better view of the PITCH :thumbsup:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
W3E row H :wave:

At least I know who you are now :wave: I'm in row E, seat 122 off the top of my head. Behind the camera gantry...I figured if it was good enough for the cameras, it was good enough for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here