Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official "f*** off/I hate Norwich City fc" Thread

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Time to reveal my bomb-shell. Norwich have been my 2nd team (as much as you can have one) 'cause a lot my family from there. Always had soft spot for them. Good family club who we should aspire to be like once AMEX arrives. Been to Carrow Road quite a number of times down the years, inc the infamous money in the meter ran out. Anyone else there for our last ever game in the top flight back in '83? I remember it well, was week before cup final. Load of our lot set fire to Norwich scarves in the away end. V.Naughty! In short, we don't want him to go. But I can think of a lot worse clubs to sell to!!

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I don't have a problem with what Norwich have done. They've made a offer for a good player. If we are in the same position next season I am sure we will do the same.

Personally I would like to see the transfer window scrapped, and you stick with your squad you started with.

Then we'd have gone down a couple of years back! Swings and roundabouts :)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Were it not for the Transfer Window Plymouth could well have gone bust, taking our valuble three points and the three they took off SCC with them.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I dont hate Norwich at all. In fact i quite like them as a club, I did think they were Skint tho ?

Anyway its just football, as much as I like Bennett and he is key to how we play, lets say 1.2million is a lot of money for a 3rd tier footballer at present....

If we had time to replace him with a couple of good signings before the window shut i would be happy, but at this stage I wouldnt want him to leave.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Norwichfan - you have been decent - but a few of your crew have been aggro!!!!

But respect to you for your sensitivties - We true BHAFC have had a real binfest this Friday coz we all loved EB and if nothing else we feel a little let down by this TR.

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
we have a horrible record there

i think their only away win as it ours this season

god i despise that place

my first visit in a few years

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Unforunately, Norwich have a resurgence and if they get rid of their actors and foodies on their Board, they might be strong opposition next season. I would see Elliott Bennett being a substitute for Hoolahan in the second half if he goes. He would be better off staying at the Albion.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Nothing to hate Norwich for. They have been above board all the way... the people to be angry at are Bennett and his agent. Anything else is just deflection.

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Am not a Norwich hater but at they moment they do displeasure me slightly....that may get worse if Benno actually goes.....but that's football...we'll get over it.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Norwich are one of my favourite teams. Love the City and the location of the stadium takes a lot of beating. It might be irritating that they want one of our players but that is business not spite. I hope they hammer you know who tomorrow.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Its not Norwich i hate as the Crofts deal made sense, as it was start of the season, we had been a midtable team, so wasnt definate be a top team this season at that stage, so yeah cash in.
the difference is that Bennett has been saying all year how much he loves this club and how much done for him and why signed a long term deal 4 and half year contract, then 2 days before transfer deadline day ask for transfer.
What a cheeky F----r.
Norwich doing like we did with Greer, Barnes, Noone, Sparrow etc etc, but with bennett we gave him a chance, also why does he have to ask for a transfer as 2 days left so no chance of getting replacement, if he had done about 2 weeks ago at 1st offer, yeah maybe made sense, now with his timing, i have a bit of hatred for the lad.
He is virtually saying ive used you now for what want, im off and you cant stop me, well i hope Bloom does and your forced to make grovelling apology to us fans, also if i get chance especially at leyton orient game i will let you know Bennett what i think of this.
Thats a promise

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
not sure how he'll leave now

bloom is happy to keep an unhappy player

Who says he is unhappy ? Just because he puts a transfer request in does not mean that, he seemed preety happy when we scored our 2nd on Tuesday night !

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
if someone puts in a transfer request it means he's unhappy in my book

did he want a better deal or a move?

either way he's not happy with his current situation

can you see him keeping his form now?

going to be an element of negative reaction now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here