Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official "f*** off/I hate Norwich City fc" Thread

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Don't mind childish threads once in a while

count me in :amex:

I will be signing up to the Norwich forum too soon.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
We're not a big club yet. When we are we'll do exactly the same as Norwich are doing now and bully some decent players to the squad.

NorwichFan

Jan 17, 2011
He's investing £115m in the club. Why would he risk not getting promotion for the sake of £1.5m? Doesn't make sense does it.

£115m??? Jealous much!!!! haha... He seems like the kind of person you want in charge of your club! If he sticks to his guns and says 'Elliott, your staying, if you sulk, you won't play... act carefully as we own you', then good on him really.

I would hate Delia and our board if they just said 'oh a bit of money for Hoolahan, deal'. Like I said, if he wants Bennett, he will keep Bennett. if he can see a suitable alternative and thinks the club could benefit, he will sell him.

Anyway, no need to hate my club as they haven't done anything wrong I don't think? Lambert said himself in the past few days 'Brighton told us he isn't for sale and nothing has changed as far as I'm aware, i haven't heard anything'.. Along those lines anyway.

When your a bigger club than us and trying to 'steal' players, I won't hate you for it, I will look for a new hero at the club!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here