Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Corona virus C**T list

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Everyone in the video can go on the list, some annoying grumble and grunts on there, especially the :censored: wearing the baseball cap and white t shirt.
Not sure what drugs the bloke in the mask is on. :smokin:

The way the seemingly well educated woman with the glasses casually says she believes we'll be living in a far worse dystopian version of nazi Germany in a few months time, with 'people we know' disappearing. :shrug:
Christ there are some crackpots out there! Scary

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
The way the seemingly well educated woman with the glasses casually says she believes we'll be living in a far worse dystopian version of nazi Germany in a few months time, with 'people we know' disappearing. :shrug:

From her perspective it could be correct - her friends see that and decide to keep well away from her.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
BT Sport.

Having given a credit last month charged a full month this month and you cannot contact them to discuss

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
As David Badiel said on twitter I missed the utopian version of nazi Germany.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Ladies and gentlemen, the Home Secretary....

[MENTION=27890]Miffy[/MENTION]thegamer: Oh my goodness. Not so much Priti Thick, more Mega Stupid. https://twitter.com/BlayneyDeborah/status/1256492195013672960/video/1

I don't have enough words to describe the contempt I have for this thick evil ****. Horrible, stupid moron will do.

And on the list.

She should never been allowed to ever serve in government again after the Israel scandal.

Beggars belief there have never been any checks at ports or airports and still nothing today. Patel's inaction is negligence of the highest order

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
BT Sport.

Having given a credit last month charged a full month this month and you cannot contact them to discuss

When this kicked off I called them and cancelled it completely. They did offer the discount but I said I'd probably just sign up through Sky once sport returns and the guy was sound about it.

Glad I did now as that's really rubbish!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
She should never been allowed to ever serve in government again after the Israel scandal.

Beggars belief there have never been any checks at ports or airports and still nothing today. Patel's inaction is negligence of the highest order

What does she actually do apart from pick fights with people and make terrible mistakes? I'd honestly rather Chris Grayling was in the job as at least he's only completely thick and useless, rather than evil, thick and useless.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
U.K. government using pandemic to transfer NHS duties to private sector...

The government is using the coronavirus pandemic to transfer key public health duties from the NHS and other state bodies to the private sector without proper scrutiny, critics have warned.

Doctors, campaign groups, academics and MPs raised the concerns about a “power grab” after it emerged on Monday that Serco was in pole position to win a deal to supply 15,000 call-handlers for the government’s tracking and tracing operation.

They said the health secretary, Matt Hancock, had “accelerated” the dismantling of state healthcare and that the duty to keep the public safe was being “outsourced” to the private sector.

In recent weeks, ministers have used special powers to bypass normal tendering and award a string of contracts to private companies and management consultants without open competition.

https://www.theguardian.com/busines...rnEudMhJ3OP5Vv8DLYiZj83lEk#Echobox=1588663260

Shocker. The Tory’s on the list?!

Obviously they will need to hire private companies to deal with increased workload. But will it set a dangerous precedent? One that outlasts the pandemic?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

The government is using the coronavirus pandemic to transfer key public health duties from the NHS and other state bodies to the private sector without proper scrutiny, critics have warned.

Doctors, campaign groups, academics and MPs raised the concerns about a “power grab” after it emerged on Monday that Serco was in pole position to win a deal to supply 15,000 call-handlers for the government’s tracking and tracing operation.

They said the health secretary, Matt Hancock, had “accelerated” the dismantling of state healthcare and that the duty to keep the public safe was being “outsourced” to the private sector.

In recent weeks, ministers have used special powers to bypass normal tendering and award a string of contracts to private companies and management consultants without open competition.

https://www.theguardian.com/busines...rnEudMhJ3OP5Vv8DLYiZj83lEk#Echobox=1588663260

Obviously they will need to hire private companies to deal with increased workload. But will it set a dangerous precedent? One that outlasts the pandemic?

Quite a lot of speculation and scaremongering in that article. As far as contracts for Covid-related stuff are concerned, there's no way the NHS had either the capacity or capability to manage the processes listed (and their track record on stuff like that is poor anyway), so not really any alternative to outsourcing. Biggest concern I have with the track and trace app is that the NHA are putting in their own !

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Attachments

• 1B81D939-0CD8-42A1-9F73-E5D794C8BF78.jpeg
    1B81D939-0CD8-42A1-9F73-E5D794C8BF78.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 153

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Wellington Pub Company

One of many big companies that own pubs and are still demanding full rent from leaseholders. They have offered a luke-warm 3 month 'holiday' (because the gov told them to) but are still expecting this to be paid back when pubs are reopened. Fullers and Admiral Taverns have canceled rents for the lockdown, but others are still extorting rent from landlords. The Wellington Pub Company are one of many scumbag outfits doing this. The result could be the loss of thousands of pubs across the uk. It could be your local. For more info go to Twitter and search for #NoPubNoRent

My local is run by a single mum with a three year old and Wellington Pub Company are extorting a grand a week from her. By June she will owe them 14k and they are demanding she pay up. Utter scumbag filth.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

I think [MENTION=27279]dazzer6666[/MENTION] has covered most of it, but just to add that I've actually worked on IT projects for NHS trusts. They are mind bogglingly big and even within a specific trust you tend to get a mad amount of politics and resistance to absolutely everything. No way would they be able to deliver this without outsourcing.

I suspect this is being spread by pressure groups/unions who have a vested interest in making people believe the Tories are desperate to privatise the NHS.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Kyle Walker says he's feeling harassed after being caught out breaking coronavirus lockdown rules yet again

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52587293

Boohoo. What a sly moronic c***

The sex party stuff was obviously dumb as **** (... well I'm going to a party tonight and hopefully there will be some sex, but if you have a strategy of lockdown, you should adhere to the lockdown) but this thing sounds quite understandable and harmless to me. He visited his sister for her birthday and went to say hello to his parents. Is it completely according to rules? Maybe not. Is it the end of the world? No.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Quite a lot of speculation and scaremongering in that article. As far as contracts for Covid-related stuff are concerned, there's no way the NHS had either the capacity or capability to manage the processes listed (and their track record on stuff like that is poor anyway), so not really any alternative to outsourcing. Biggest concern I have with the track and trace app is that the NHA are putting in their own !

Germany have handled this pandemic exceptionally well. The mega Swiss pharmaceutical and diagnostic private company at the forefront from day one with their mass testing and labs within Germany. A joint effort of state and private sectors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here