Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Corona virus C**T list

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
We have a winner. I'm not sure what the prize is though. Carpet offcuts? A furry cup?

"Lesbian enclaves". Hebden Bridge was 'discovered' by mates of mine on their way to a Yorkshire away game. Mums outnumbered dads about three to one at my kids' Infant School.

I had some help from Wikipedia, it does mention it's a very popular place for them.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Hebden Bridge is only 12 miles outside Burnley.

Next time we play them, How about a rousing rendition of “Is your wife from Hebden Bridge ?”

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
We have a winner. I'm not sure what the prize is though. Carpet offcuts? A furry cup?

"Lesbian enclaves". Hebden Bridge was 'discovered' by mates of mine on their way to a Yorkshire away game. Mums outnumbered dads about three to one at my kids' Infant School.

Me and my gang stopped off there for some beers before a Burnley game many moons ago. Two things I remember were helping a scrawny teen mum and her child and pushchair over a railway bridge.... twice...and a poster advertising an Andy Weatherall night.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Teachers Union.....

Advising members to not even discuss going back....

Gavin Williamson for not engaging with heads, education leaders or unions before releasing his plan and lying about it saying that he did...

Unions will protect their members in any walk of life. Especially when they’re not consulted on something as important as this.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Gavin Williamson for not engaging with heads, education leaders or unions before releasing his plan and lying about it saying that he did...

Unions will protect their members in any walk of life. Especially when they’re not consulted on something as important as this.

What is it about Williamson? He must be the creepiest of the current crop. He could go straight into a Hammer film.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Both as bad as each other.

Going to get messy.

To refuse to engage with schools is not the answer.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Thank goodness the supermarket workers’ union isn’t like the teachers’ union. We’d have starved to death by now.

But you can social distance in a supermarket. You can't in a school with the pupil numbers discussed

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
The issue is they are refusing to discuss.

No they are not. Where are you getting your info from? The Sun?

The only person who has ‘refused’ to discuss is Williamson.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
No they are not. Where are you getting your info from? The Sun?

The only person who has ‘refused’ to discuss is Williamson.

FT -
Mary Bousted, joint general secretary, said the plans were “entirely premature” while infection rates remained high and there was “a complete absence of community testing and contact tracing”.

“We are saying formally [to members], don’t engage in planning meetings,” Ms Bousted added. “We are not going to be bound by June 1.”

The reactions follow growing pressure as other countries around Europe start to reopen schools against a backdrop of calls to allow parents to return to work and concern that children, particularly from disadvantaged backgrounds, risk long term detriment to their education. The World Health Organization has also released guidance on reopenings.

Not talking helps no one - either side - doesnt help the case they are trying to make and valid points they have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here