Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (Bad fans) Thread

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Come on did you seriously expect us to win tonight?

In all honesty no..but it does concern me that losing is becoming something of a habit. Our record over the last 10-12 games (including last season) is appalling.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
As the lord would say(ernest)the facts dont lie.Wilkins has a very poor record as the manager and we have gone backwards since he took over from another poor manager Mcghee.

Actually McGhee wasn't a poor manager...we were and are a poor club £. As for Wilkins, I suspect he isn't a poor manager either, but time will tell if he's astute enough to make the most out of the resources available to him or if that or the fans get the better of him.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
its not to late to become LEEDS

No, you're right it's not. But to be fair Leeds are one of the few teams we'd actually be WORSE off if we started supporting :lolol:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I wonder how Wilkins will respond to tonight's defeat? My money is on "At least we can concentrate on the league now, the Carling Cup was never a priority etc".

:lolol:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I wonder how Wilkins will respond to tonight's defeat? My money is on "At least we can concentrate on the league now".

:lolol:

No it will be er er er er dont er er understand er er er why er er we er lost er.The er er players er did not er do er what I told er them on the er goal.But er we are looking er for players er.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I am not a big fan of Wilkins but I cannot believe people are having a go at him after tonight. I expected us to lose comfortably tonight and until I hear otherwise from people who were there I am quite encouraged that we kept them out for 110 minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here