Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (Bad fans) Thread

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Is anyone else getting bit worried about this season already ? :(

As far as the team nope. As far as the fans yes. With some of the expectations on here you'd have thought we'd have splashed £5 million in the summer and had some divine right to success because our stadium has been approved. It's going to be a long hard season and unless there is some good loan movement we should count mid table or above as a good season.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
They stayed behind to clap the players off the pitch, sounds like they aren't as panic ridden as you.

Its only been 2 games, one we had the best of, the other against a Championship side.

How long you been following the Albion for?

since 1978 you???

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
I am not a big fan of Wilkins but I cannot believe people are having a go at him after tonight. I expected us to lose comfortably tonight and until I hear otherwise from people who were there I am quite encouraged that we kept them out for 110 minutes.

Agreed, I thought we would have been down and out in 90 minutes and delighted to see the team we've got already have the mettle to go 110 minutes without letting a fair Championship team get the better of us. That game will serve as a boon to the training schedule.

Last edited:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Similar sort of time actually, you suprise me then. ???

why .Just because I think Dean Wilkins is a poor manager(I hope he proves me wrong)We really need to start filling withdean and playing shit football we will not.
And a poor start to the season will not help.Last year some of the home games under Wilkins were worse than the shit days at Gillingham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here