Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****The official Bank holiday Monday football thread. *****

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bolton aren't finished yet!
Indeed, anything can happen still. 3 teams have just shown how easy it is to drop points at any time.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
popcorn.gif
I see the BBS is in meltdown. They want to send Robbie back cause his sh*t. We did warn them.

Pop corn for me tonight.

nffc1976

Mar 19, 2013
Absolutely hopeless report on 5Live on Burnley v Forest. Didn't say what the penalty was for, or whether the decision seemed correct, and didn't explain why there was eight minutes of added time. Why do they employ these reporters when they don't even mention the things listeners want to know about?

there were 3 or 4 stoppages for injuries, then loads of subs.. the penalty was given in the last minute of stoppage time (5th minute). but by the time the Burnley players had stopped arguing, it was the 7th minute (when we scored). not seen the penalty incident, but the formerredscaptain John McGovern said it was a definite penalty.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Are there any quotes from the country bumpkin yet?

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
I wonder why Holloway didn't start the illustrious Williams worth millions?
Do the Venky's know you can be relegated in this division?

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
Quote from BBC

Crystal Palace's slump
Palace have conceded eight goals without reply in losing their last three games
It is their worst run of form since losing the opening three games of this league campaign

its been a great Easter and it isn't because I've had loads of chocolate. Now Derby have a second goal gets better seeing Warnocks face

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here