Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****The official Bank holiday Monday football thread. *****

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Shame about Forest equalising but you have to say that they were massive results for us today. Very happy bunny.:)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
If I was Poyet/Tanno/Oatway, I'd tell the boys to ignore today's results: we don't want and certainly shouldn't need any more pressure to go out there and do the biz at this stage of the season. They shouldn't need any further motivating.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Shame about Burnley but the Blackpool game was priceless.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Forest will get a play off spot at best. With their past play off record under Billy Davies i'd fancy us against them in the semi, IF that were to happen. Nose-bleed experts

nffc1976

Mar 19, 2013
best of luck vs Leicester people. if you beat them, then maybe both our clubs can start to relax a bit more, doubt there is anyone else coming up from further back.

Forest were the ones who did that this season, and even our momentum has run out now.
its obvious we've been lucky to get 2points over easter instead of Zero.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
2 home wins now will be massive - bolton and boro are not out of it if we lose tomorrow

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Win 3 and draw 1 of our remaining home games should now be enough for playoffs I reckon
Yes, but given we only have 4 home games left, that's a big ask. Still, if we play as we should, we should finish above Leicester and the rest of the chasing pack.

A goatmouth is when you say "nothing can go wrong now" or similar, which is certain to backfire on you. A reverse goatmouth is what you did! Which almost worked.
Cool. Sorry I couldn't pull it off completely.

Shame about Forest equalising but you have to say that they were massive results for us today. Very happy bunny.:)
Ohhh yes, happy happy days.

its obvious we've been lucky to get 2points over easter instead of Zero.
Although I'm disappointed we didn't beat you (because of the way we conceded at the end), I wouldn't say you deserved nothing from the game.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Absolutely hopeless report on 5Live on Burnley v Forest. Didn't say what the penalty was for, or whether the decision seemed correct, and didn't explain why there was eight minutes of added time. Why do they employ these reporters when they don't even mention the things listeners want to know about?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Holloway out!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Absolutely hopeless report on 5Live on Burnley v Forest. Didn't say what the penalty was for, or whether the decision seemed correct, and didn't explain why there was eight minutes of added time. Why do they employ these reporters when they don't even mention the things listeners want to know about?
They'd already announced that it was Bitter Billy Davies first loss as the Notts ( :) ) Forest manager.

Hopeless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here