Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****The official Bank holiday Monday football thread. *****

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Just had a look at the bottom of the Championship Table. I don't think I've ever seen it so close. Anyone including Leeds and below could drop if they have a poor run.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Booger
I was hoping we could close on them
RED CARD - Barry Ferguson (Blackpool, 42 mins)

Still goalless between Blackpool and Crystal Palace at Bloomfield Road, but the hosts's task has been made harder by the sending off of Barry Ferguson. The midfielder brings down Yannick Bolasie and he is shown his second yellow card. Blackpool had had the better chances during the early stages, but this sending off could change matters.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
There are still 45 minutes to go of course but Leicester really do have the look of a doomed team about them. We have only won one of our last five matches but it feels like we're on the up after Palace and Forest. If we can show some mettle this week we really could put daylight between us and seventh place.

That word "if" again...

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
With their pacey wingers Palace are one of the better equipped teams for exploiting a man advantage. They'll win easily now.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Worryingly Leeds v Derby kicks off at 17:05.

Unreal. The only meaningless fixture in the Championship today.

Sick of Leeds getting all this TV money. They aren't even the biggest team in the division - only 8th in terms of average attendance.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
york leading plymouth 2-0

not good for our friends down the coast

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
If foxes result stays the same then Sat is just massive if we win tomorrow night, will put us out of site with a win.

Drat Crawley losing

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Lmao

It's a confidence thing and we don't have any at all, wouldn't surprise me at all to lose this game!! Am praying I'm wrong of course

Bookies have the Palace win as favourite... it's more likely the fan's confidence that is lowest. Though I would say, if Holloway doesn't get anything out of this, on a pitch he knows well against a team he knows intimately, who are down to 10 men, then you really should be getting the knives out.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's a confidence thing and we don't have any at all, wouldn't surprise me at all to lose this game!!
You're all out for this reverse psychology lark aren't you. You only lost two games, you're not suddenly one of the worst teams in the division.

Bookies have the Palace win as favourite... it's more likely the fan's confidence that is lowest. Though I would say, if Holloway doesn't get anything out of this, on a pitch he knows well against a team he knows intimately, who are down to 10 men, then you really should be getting the knives out.

Two stuffings in as many weeks has defo knocked my confidence!! A goal soon would ease my nerves tho

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here