Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** The official Andy d'Urso is a xxxx thread ***

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I lost count of the number of fouls Wickham gave away in the second half, ok none of them were bad but for persistant offending alone he should've gone in the book.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Awful performance he should be ashamed, what did a Sunderland player have to do to actually make it the book? Booking Navarro for having the nerve to find himself in head lock? Shocking

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
He has less feel for the game than most. But on the plus side, he's given penalties against Manchester United at Old Trafford on at least three occasions. Not many of the other Fergie-fearing men in black would have the cojones to do that.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Guess who we've got on Saturday? Big clue...you are not going to like it!

Well, i now feel less shit about not being there (I'm in Edinburgh for the fringe right now) - at least I won't have to deal with that prick. But i still would rather be there than not mind.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
I would not piss on d'Urso if he was on fire.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Hmmm, who's going to be brave enough to admit he got it right on the penalty though?

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Not that good was he - I think he needs a few weeks rest and a spell in the Blue Square to get back to reality.
A total joke last night and a disgrace to his professsion, not that others are as disgracefully bad of course.
B*llocks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here