Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Office Christmas Special. The officially STICKY thread.

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
I'm only a driver........and they are shut..... not that I would shop there as they are occupying stolen property......

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Shame it wasn't as good. Can we be bothered to watch tomorrow???:yawn:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Spicy said:
Shame it wasn't as good. Can we be bothered to watch tomorrow???:yawn:

I thought it was good,I'll be watching.:lolol:

It was fantastic - OK, so the jokes and situations are all the same as series 1 and 2, but the dialogue is just done so well and the acting is so brilliant, can't wait for the finale, haven't hid behind the sofa since watching the Daleks 30 years ago but Brent wrecking the Xmas party tomorrow could do it............

Good job they are stopping it for good after tomorrow though, they've timed it just right, it will live on as a legend now like Fawlty Towers or The Day Today.

Otherwise you get the disgrace that was Only Fools yesterday, which was John Sullivan just shitting on his entire writing career.

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
Oh I hope not Faulty Towers was funny still is.

The office never was funny never will be, like some like it hot or some mothers do have them.

Please can some one at the BBC strike a match in the place where this dross is stored, its for the good of the nation.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
marvin said:

The office never was funny never will be.

:ohmy: oh dear,I feel for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
The new Office was ok - more of the same really. I like the way they now are starting to use the "production company" as a character in its own right, rather than pretending that they aren't "there". I wonder if they'll get unmasked tonight...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I almost pissed myself when the video, David Brent singing " If you don't know me by now " came on. His clothes and the rough mid atlantic style of delivery was superb. The venture costs him all his redundancy money £ 42000 and he got to number 113 in the charts selling 150 copies, 5 of which are still in Gareth's garage !.

Sheer brilliance and 100 times better than the awful OFAH on Xmas day.

He finished last night on a low, quite sad really but I hope he comes up trumps tonight and gets the last laugh. I would like to see his musical career resurrected and him get to no 1 on Top of the Pops, what and ending that would be.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just watching it again this morning. Even better second time round. Tim locking Gareth in his office, the vacant new receptionist, Rachel up the spout and gone to seed. The classic quote 'You headbutt a female employee on TV and they label you a plonker'. And that's just the first couple of minutes. A true comic masterpiece.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Gareth Glover said:
I almost pissed myself when the video, David Brent singing " If you don't know me by now " came on. His clothes and the rough mid atlantic style of delivery was superb. The venture costs him all his redundancy money £ 42000 and he got to number 113 in the charts selling 150 copies, 5 of which are still in Gareth's garage !.

Sheer brilliance and 100 times better than the awful OFAH on Xmas day.

He finished last night on a low, quite sad really but I hope he comes up trumps tonight and gets the last laugh. I would like to see his musical career resurrected and him get to no 1 on Top of the Pops, what and ending that would be.

what when he got all the water and beer chucked over him ???? that was really funny. oh and howard from halifax !!!! who gives you extra ???

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
marvin said:

The office never was funny never will be, like some like it hot or some mothers do have them.

Please can some one at the BBC strike a match in the place where this dross is stored, its for the good of the nation.

This is from the same person who thinks"Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps" is funny. Honestly, readers!

The formula of which is; a slightly rude word + a cheeky reference to sex (how original!!!!) = a hilarious joke.

For my two pence worth I thought The Office was bloody brilliant last night and sets things up brilliantly for tonights finale.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I'm just about to watch the video from last night.

Hope it is good.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought it was good last night. I forgot to tape it.

Better than OFAH which was poor (apart from Del showing Rodney into the wrong maternity room:lol: )

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
EP Sam said:
This is from the same person who thinks"Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps" is funny. Honestly, readers!

The formula of which is; a slightly rude word + a cheeky reference to sex (how original!!!!) = a hilarious joke.

For my two pence worth I thought The Office was bloody brilliant last night and sets things up brilliantly for tonights finale.

Erm 1 episode I quoted 1 episode whare they take the pish out of video's.

The rest of it you can keep but that one episode....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here