Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***The Offical Match Day Thread BHA v Brentford***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Always thought COG was the better player out of him, CMS and Baldock. Yes, I'd still rather replace all three to be honest, but if I had to keep one it'd be COG.

Have to agree, CMS and Baldock are both lightweight and pose no threat at this level.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
In all seriousness, O'Grady revitalized by spell at Sheffield United and now a new manager, could be a new lease of life for him?

you could be so right, it's amazing how often form and performances for a player suddenly change with new manager doing this slightly differently

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Great substitutions by Hughton, especially playing Halford on the left to give Chicksen extra protection against Odebayo.......

I really don't think Hyypia would have done that.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
you could be so right, it's amazing how often form and performances for a player suddenly change with new manager doing this slightly differently

Indeed - Hyypia to Houghton = Holocaust to Hannukah.

In all seriousness, O'Grady revitalized by spell at Sheffield United and now a new manager, could be a new lease of life for him?

Im a big sceptic but if he's done something as impact sub two games in a row now so we'll see if he can keep doing this. He's clearly going to get his chance now as will Baldock, given Bloom's interview in the Argus a few days ago when he was indirectly telling Hughton to get some value out of them

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
We have to keep him on current form, no real pressure to sell given that he's on a long term contract.

Fulham and today then it looks like we might have a bargain at £500k. Like you say, we don't need to sell and by his performances of late then we'd be mad to sell. Happy days.

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
Here we go, we don't need to let anyone go in the transfer window and I am sure we will make some signings but if we don't, there is a new spirit and there isn't a chance we will go down. Now what odds a top ten finish and semi-final in cup?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here