Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The NSC 'up all night' election night *** OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD ***

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Apparently Jeremy Corbyn and Diane Abbott are now Father and Mother of the House ???

*edit* I've been done up like a kipper by Harriet Harman, apparently it's not Jeremy :lolol:

Last edited:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
This is the 1st labour victory in my 3 childrens' lifetime (eldest is 17). My youngest at 11 hasn't lived under a labour govt.

My God I had a cry at 4.55 when the counter clicked past 326 seats..and yes I have been up all night

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Haven't seen what Jess Phillips has done... No idea what it is but I hope she has carried on being the person who I would like to have on my side and the side of people I care about.
She spoke out about the abuse she and her campaigners got for opposing Galloway's toxic party.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Let today be a historical lesson - If you treat the electorate with contempt (such as Downing street parties), rule by ideology, pretend to believe in it, continuously lie in parliament, defend the indefensible - You will get smashed in an election - ROYALLY. Let that be a lesson to ALL political parties.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
IMG_3523.png

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
For all the reform talk there is potential for more pro gaza independents (currently both on 4) and same as greens (on 3 with a 4th to come).

Along with lib dems growth, there is a lot of diverse voices getting elected. Labour will need to listen
The Lib Dem movement shows there’s people at least thinking about reform of the legal system and reentering the EU. It’ll be a strange battle considering the seats Reform have unfortunately won.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here