Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The NSC 'up all night' election night *** OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD ***

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
How does Farage do it. A few months ago he was complaining about losing his bank account at Couts and today it looks like he has bagged a load of votes with his man if the people gig.

A lot of disaffected people out there.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Leader of the 18th century on BBC1 now….
Not looking too good for him.

1720131966478.png

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
How does Farage do it. A few months ago he was complaining about losing his bank account at Couts and today it looks like he has bagged a load of votes with his man if the people gig.

Is the president thing I think we are heading that way loud leader

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
My brief discussions today at work suggests that a vote for Reform is a protest vote, rather like some used the Brexit vote as a protest vote.
Most of these seats you may as well vote for a nearby chicken for all the difference it makes, it shouldn't be a surprise to anybody when people treat their vote that way.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
My brief discussions today at work suggests that a vote for Reform is a protest vote, rather like some used the Brexit vote as a protest vote.
It's very similar in so many ways - including nefarious influence of bots on social media. Usual dark forces at work

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

He is a brilliant orator and communicator. Johnson without the laughs. He hits a nerve with various people.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Is Johnny Vegas the Reform candidate for Sunderland South?
From a party that is blaming immigrants for 'draining the NHS' I'm not happy that my taxes are going to be used to pay for all his healthcare, ambulances, heart transplants etc.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

If you look at what is about to happen in France, what is about to happen in the UK is no surprise, frankly.

Wes Streeting just saying that “Labour have reconnected with the people.” I don’t get a sense of that at all tbh. I get more a sense that the Tory party has imploded.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
So if Barnsley north goes to reform bloke then does it count as reform given he has already been kicked out for being too racist? I wonder how many more that are overtly racist will come out once checks start when they become MPs?!
Is he an 'Other' in the exit poll - or have they lumped it in with Reform?

edit - They've lumped it in with Reform.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
But this happened before with UKIP who would’ve got a number of seats in a previous election. FPTP helps keeps the nutters out, as we will see tonight.
Yes, it does.

But it's so unfair.... boo hoo....

:shootself

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wes Streeting is bloody brilliant. And Ledsome sat their nodding in agreement with him :lolol:

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Having hated FPTP for the majority of my life, I’m very close to admitting you’ve been right. That’s very scary indeed. They have no policies FFS.
They deny climate change is real and want to privatise the NHS. People are thick but also most people don't talk, walk, operate like most MP's. They are more like Nige. It resonates.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here