Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The NSC 'up all night' election night *** OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD ***

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is it me or has Kussenburg been chewing a wasp all evening?
Who was that fat teenge **** in the blue jacket in Sunderland? The 'Reform' candidate? Christ.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Screenshot_2024-07-05-00-19-27-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It's as anonymous as the ballot box. They're given a replica voting slip, asked to complete it as they had done so inside, and it goes in a box. So - they don't have to publicly declare their support.
And anyway, the pollsters account for these nuances. They’re incredibly accurate when it comes to exit polls and usually get to within a percentage margin of error when it comes to prediction of seats won.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
So if Barnsley north goes to reform bloke then does it count as reform given he has already been kicked out for being too racist? I wonder how many more that are overtly racist will come out once checks start when they become MPs?!

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Having hated FPTP for the majority of my life, I’m very close to admitting you’ve been right. That’s very scary indeed. They have no policies FFS.
Yes they have. Boot out the immigrants and crash the economy. Obviously those who most rely on public services that will be destroyed are the target market.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
that reform vote is stunning and it's come from both main parties.
To me it shows what a shit show the Tories are at the moment.

Once they sort their shit out, surely reform lose those protest votes and slide back to irrelevancy?

Or am I just being optimistic.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Having hated FPTP for the majority of my life, I’m very close to admitting you’ve been right. That’s very scary indeed. They have no policies FFS.
But this happened before with UKIP who would’ve got a number of seats in a previous election. FPTP helps keeps the nutters out, as we will see tonight.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Sunderland beat Blyth. 11k Reform votes in Sunderland South and come second! 'Kinell. 3.1% swing from Labour to Reform.
Turnout 51%
Phillipson got about 2000 more votes than at the last election.

Combined Conservative and Reform/Brexit/UKIP votes over the last few elections hasn't moved all that much in the scheme of things (that is, in a constituency where they've never come all that close to winning). UKIP came second in 2015 there as well.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
To me it shows what a shit show the Tories are at the moment.

Once they sort their shit out, surely reform lose those protest votes and slide back to irrelevancy?

Or am I just being optimistic.
France have gone hard right think is a sign of the times , has Rees mogg said president leader is the way foward

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here