Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC poker card school last night...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fun and games on the Pacific Poker demo money tables late last night, as myself, Bozza and Pasty pitched up at one end of the Cameroon table and helped relieve some yankie rednecks of their hard-earned demo cash. Sadly Pasty joined a little late (about 1.30am ?) just as I was cashing my chips in, but me and Bozza did fairly well between us. Not sure what the other players made of our inane ramblings about alcohol, sponsored matches, shitty hands and Lord B's inquiry reports, but they didn't see fit to join in so the chatroom was our own. Marvellous.

May well be in there for another late-night session tonight - and this time, I'll be DRINKING
:thumbsup:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Let us know what table you're playing on and I'll join you. :wave:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Will do.
I'm on there as EasyTen (someone ELSE has registered as Easy10, the swine), Pasty is Pasty, Bozza is d1mckay.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I will come and play.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Dan32135 is my username. Look forward to RINSING some money of the yanks. :wave:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Cool.
Its easy to get us all round a table - if its full just go on the "waiting list", its never long before someone gets up and leaves (specially with our NSC drivel clogging up the chatroom window) :lolol:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Muzzman7 is mine, I was in there for a couple of hands (won with my first :angel: ) I'll be in for a longer stint tonight.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Mrs Pasty out tonight, so a Grolsch & Poker evening looms, under the cover of babysitting !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd literally just said "this is my last hand" last night when you came and plonked yerself down next to me Pasty. Started on $1311, went down to $1195 but then rallied and finished up on about $1450 before signing off...I'm looking to get to $1500 and then I might have a sniff at one of the tournaments at some point.

Did you stay on much longer last night Pasty ?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I may have a sniff tonight, as there are a couple of bottles of wine at home with my name on them, so will need to while away an hour or two somehow.

One slight problem, don't really have a scooby about how you play poker. Flush, full house, running flush etc. No idea, but seeing as it's only play money, I'm guessing I can afford to pick it up as I go along.

:drink:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Gritt23 said:
I may have a sniff tonight, as there are a couple of bottles of wine at home with my name on them, so will need to while away an hour or two somehow.

One slight problem, don't really have a scooby about how you play poker. Flush, full house, running flush etc. No idea, but seeing as it's only play money, I'm guessing I can afford to pick it up as I go along.

:drink:

Theres a tutorial on there that should get you started.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Easy 10 said:

Did you stay on much longer last night Pasty ?

Not too long. I was actually playing on another site when I saw Bozza's post on here that he was on pacific. I joined the table but he was sitting out then left, so I did too. Then later saw you'd joined so went back, only to see you go as well !

Reckon you're all running scared of the master poker-faced-pasty
:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here