Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC poker card school last night...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Don't think so - I've never seen anything referring to Billy Hill or Betfair on there.

I'm going to get me in some tinnies, a bottle of wine and some bombay mix, and settle down for a night on the green baize. Theres some kind of horrendous Eastenders special tonight or something, so I'll be avoiding that like the plague and gambling the night away.

Marvellous.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Beware the Titan1c !!

Just signed up and played some freebie poker - and won $2000 of their funny money in a freerol no-limit tourney!

What sort of time are you guys likely to be around tonight ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Jees Titanic...its taken me 2 weeks to get $500 - you sound a little out of my LEAGUE.....but I will have you tonight....

I could well be in there when the Eastenders special kicks off, but failing that I'm sure I'll be in there from about 10-ish onwards.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Easy fleeced me - I threw away 2 pair - 10s and 6s and he cleaned up with 6s and 4s.

Watch him guys - he's a wily one. Or I was just drunk.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think you were drunk Bozza, and I took advantage of you like the CAD I am.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Poker-rape, I call it.

I still think we should all play for real, even for small stakes. Everyone put in $20 or something - makes it worthwhile and will keep going for ages.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You are tempting me across to the Dark Side Bozza.
I am still a young padwun, an inexperienced novice in the ways of Poker...I fear you would teach me the meaning of "poker rape", and rob me blind given half a chance.

In time I will cross over. But I still have much to learn.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Easy 10 said:
You are tempting me across to the Dark Side Bozza.
I am still a young padwun, an inexperienced novice in the ways of Poker...I fear you would teach me the meaning of "poker rape", and rob me blind given half a chance.

In time I will cross over. But I still have much to learn.

In fairness I'm shit as my empty cash balance proves.

But they have tempted me with another offer of a 'free' $25 if I deposit $50 but have resisted for a whole week now.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Need to find a table with the most empty seats - tables near the top of the list tend to fill up as people can't be arsed to scroll down. So whoever gets on first, go down the list a bit - you should find a few more empty seats, and then post on here.

Is it possible to create your own table?

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Bozza said:
Need to find a table with the most empty seats - tables near the top of the list tend to fill up as people can't be arsed to scroll down. So whoever gets on first, go down the list a bit - you should find a few more empty seats, and then post on here.

Is it possible to create your own table?

Bet that requires REAL money to make up your own table.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It doesn't take long to get on a table anyway - the turnover seems pretty high. I went on the "waiting list" for Cameroon last night, and was on there within about 2 mins once someone pissed off.

I'm sure we'll soon "find each other" via the wonders of NSC.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
What stake tables do you guys play on? I have over $5,000 of their demo money to piss away. :p Will be on there around 10-ish to let the raping begin!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here