Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC End of Season Awards

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Richie Morris said:
Have to agree with Jonnyboylennon, cant we just all meet up and get pissed without getting all gay and giving each other pats on the back for being best posters etc. Its embarrassing enough meeting people and saying 'hi, i know you from the internet'

I completely agree.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The Peter Andre "Just when you thought I was finished" Award for services to Guy Butters' career?

The "I hung around Selhurst in a Brighton shirt and survived" award for bravery above and beyond the call of duty in the name of Falmer?

:lolol:

What about a David Lee Award, for someone who's constantly on NSC, without ever saying anything constructive or useful?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
edna krabappel said:

What about a David Lee Award, for someone who's constantly on NSC, without ever saying anything constructive or useful?
David Lees constantly on NSC ?

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Safeway said:
f***'s sake Berkshire, give it a rest. You're like a f***ing broken record. You don't like the awards, fine. You made your point (badly it must be said), leave it.
You telling me you think im booing it over awards:lolol: :lolol:

Me broken record more like you:drink: :clap2:

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
The NSC answer to the Tate Modern gets my vote for the best thread! Damn my artwork was good!

P.S You should all vote for me in some way as I'm feeling neglected by my fellow NSCer's and I know youz all love me really!

Lush

Mods' Pet
Italiaseagull said:
The NSC answer to the Tate Modern gets my vote for the best thread! Damn my artwork was good!

P.S You should all vote for me in some way as I'm feeling neglected by my fellow NSCer's and I know youz all love me really!

Sorry who are you again?

Name rings a bell....

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Italiaseagull said:

WE'VE GOT ITALIA ,WE'VE GOT ITALIA !:bowdown:

The current leaders are:

Best Newcomer - Farmous Grouse

Best Rival Fan - Royal Ali

Funniest Poster - Easy 10

Best Serious Poster - Lord Bracknell

Best Mod - Turkey

Best Signature - Braders7

Best Avatar - Artois

Best Thread - 'Thread full of beautiful women'

Best Overall Poster - Trigger

The NSC 'Special Mention' Award - Safeway, for getting NSC closed down

Don't agree? Don't moan about it, get your votes off and make a difference. Voting closes midnight April 28th.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:clap2: result thanks people

but like i said i doubt i can go to the awards :(

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have voted for two categories only, one because I think the current result is a travesty.

PS - they are still gay
PPS - special mention..think of the fanzine!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here