Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC End of Season Awards

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
The Famous Grouse said:
Alright Treacle, I don't want T' award......Pick it up, It's yours:lolol:

I haven't be able to get in the standard in months, the first thing i see when i finally get in there is seeing you grouse spewing your gut's up!

Last edited:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Have to agree with Jonnyboylennon, cant we just all meet up and get pissed without getting all gay and giving each other pats on the back for being best posters etc. Its embarrassing enough meeting people and saying 'hi, i know you from the internet'

Richie Morris said:
Have to agree with Jonnyboylennon, cant we just all meet up and get pissed without getting all gay and giving each other pats on the back for being best posters etc. Its embarrassing enough meeting people and saying 'hi, i know you from the internet'

:D

It is truly unbelievable Richie, you should see Artois, he f***ing LIVES for those awards.

Last year when they started the awards I left the building and got sucked off in the car park.

Im possibly the coolest poster on NSC. I wish that was an award.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Richie Morris said:
Well, I am up for leaving when awards come on but Im giving you head!

:safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :jester:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Richie Morris said:
Have to agree with Jonnyboylennon, cant we just all meet up and get pissed without getting all gay and giving each other pats on the back

No. :jester: :safeway:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I just want to know who was sad enough to PM that poster who said he would vote for the first people to PM him and say what category that wanted to win.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
well i'm one off them
(yeah your suprised huh :rolleyes:

whos the other one?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i thought it be someone that everyone would go for....

.... then i relised i'm the only saddo on here

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The awards are slightly shit. Perhaps a better way would be to get the top three votes one each category then put it to a secret poll.

Not that I care...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here