Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC Divorce File

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
My third wife (yes 3rd - I can not believe it) and I are getting divorced after she found a younger man (she said she needed to find herself - she must have watched Kramer versus Kramer!)

We'd been together almost 7 years and been married for just over 2 years and have a lovely wee boy, who took in his first Albion match at Burnley just a few weeks ago. It's been hell these past few days (I feel empty) - but before anyone asks, I have NOT gone back to the booze and not even felt tempted!

So who else has gone through the mare of separation and divorce and what were the reasons?

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You're a strong man is you can handle your wife leaving and stay sober, well done, it's a whole lot harder than many realise.

Keep it up.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dont even get me started on Slut Faced Whores.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

I tell you the reason coz my ex wife was a whore who wanted to whore out her fanny to some f***ing 40year old part time shelf stacker at ASDA coz she had everything and when women get everything they then want MORE.

Coz she is the mother to two kids she gets EVERYTHING while I get NOTHING thru no fault of my own.

f***ing Slut Faced Whores

Last edited:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
On the Left Wing said:
My third wife (yes 3rd - I can not believe it) and I are getting divorced after she found a younger man (she said she needed to find herself!)

We'd been together almost 7 years and been married for just over 2 years and have a lovely wee boy, who took in his first Albion match at Burnley just a few weeks ago. It's been hell these past few days (I feel empty) - but before anyone asks, I have NOT gone back to the booze and not even felt tempted!

So who else has gone through the mare of separation and divorce and what were the reasons?

bravo otlw stay off the booze. been there, done that, HM forces and wives (in my time and my opinion) dont mix. too much time apart etc etc etc.......:yawn:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
bhaexpress said:
You're a strong man is you can handle your wife leaving and stay sober, well done, it's a whole lot harder than many realise.

Keep it up.

I must be honest ... I had a lot to drink on the night it all blew up. Felt like death the next day and realised the precipice I was hanging on (for those that don't know I am a recovering alcoholic)

Stayed sober since and feel physically good. I think the anger in me is keeping adrenalyn pumping and keeping any other impulses under control.

anyway ... what about the rest of you?

What were the ex's excuses?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:

I tell you the reason coz my ex wife was a whore who wanted to whore out her fanny to some f***ing 40year old part time shelf stacker at ASDA coz she had everything and when women get everything they then want MORE.

Coz she is the mother to two kids she gets EVERYTHING while I get NOTHING thru no fault of my own.

f***ing Slut Faced Whores

yep I can empathise with that!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

:lolol:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
On the Left Wing said:
I must be honest ... I had a lot to drink on the night it all blew up. Felt like death the next day and realised the precipice I was hanging on (for those that don't know I am a recovering alcoholic)

Stayed sober since and feel physically good. I think the anger in me is keeping adrenalyn pumping and keeping any other impulses under control.

Take all your anger out next week against Palarse?

E

enigma

On the Left Wing said:

Very sorry to hear the bad news, although I am impressed that you have managed to keep it together after such an event.

My ex girlfriend of roughly three years said we had grown apart whereas in actual fact she had been sleeping with someone behind my back, and lied about it not just to me but to a lot of our mutual friends.

I thought it was strange at the time, as while I knew there had been problems, I thought it was something that we could work through. I also knew that she was too insecure to cope on her own so I was really confused until a few weeks after I realised.

I think the sad thing is, while I have got over her, I have struggled ever since with women and its really demoralised me.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am sorry things didn't work out mate.

I am one of the fortunate ones who has been happily married for 23 odd years.

I think you are right though, booze is never the answer.

Shouting at Palace probably is though:lolol: :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really sorry to hear that OTLW :(

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
enigma said:
My ex girlfriend of roughly three years said we had grown apart whereas in actual fact she had been sleeping with someone behind my back, and lied about it not just to me but to a lot of our mutual friends.

I thought it was strange at the time, as while I knew there had been problems, I thought it was something that we could work through. I also knew that she was too insecure to cope on her own so I was really confused until a few weeks after I realised.

I think the sad thing is, while I have got over her, I have struggled ever since with women and its really demoralised me.

Slut faced whore :angry: :angry: :angry:

Dont let it demoralise you old boy. You are better than she is FACT.

E

enigma

Slut faced whore :angry: :angry: :angry:

Dont let it demoralise you old boy. You are better than she is FACT.

I know that I'm better than her, but its finding another woman that's the trouble.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Re: Re: The NSC Divorce File

Dick Knights Mum said:

btw a Mrs OTLW registered the other day.

I know!

She was trying to find out what I had been posting!!!! She thought you needed to register in order to read NSC!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
enigma said:
I know that I'm better than her, but its finding another woman that's the trouble.

You will find a bird when you least expect it. Dont go out looking.

The only crumb of comfort I have got is that she split from that c unt the other week which filled me with great joy. Bout f***ing time they felt like I did 3 years ago.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
it happens to the best,as i have found out,but their is life after divorce and it could be for the better.end of the day the children always get caught in the middle, but they are im sure worth concentrating on.i would focus on those if i were you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here