Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Non-League Football Thread- 2021/22 Edition

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Would require 3 points for Worthing plus a defeat for Stortford and both Hornchurch and Enfield dropping points.

Stortford at home to Folkestone, Hornchurch v Bognor and Enfield v Horsham.

Unlikely but stanger things have happened. Just a matter of when now, and not if, Wothing are crowned Champions.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Feel for all the littlehampton fans who visited the Terrence McMillan stadium, what an absolute dump, and all to watch Clapton 0-0 Southend Manor, out of 152 games I've seen this season, that was by far the worst quality. Game could have played for a decade and no one would have scored.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Feel for all the littlehampton fans who visited the Terrence McMillan stadium, what an absolute dump, and all to watch Clapton 0-0 Southend Manor, out of 152 games I've seen this season, that was by far the worst quality. Game could have played for a decade and no one would have scored.

At the end of the season I'd be interested to hear your thuights on:

Best match
Best individual performance
Best food
Best atmosphere

and obviously
Best Ollie Tanner moment

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
At the end of the season I'd be interested to hear your thuights on:

Best match
Best individual performance
Best food
Best atmosphere

and obviously
Best Ollie Tanner moment

Its strange every time I've watched Tanner he's never shown up, he seems to have one of his quieter games, and next week I see him score a worldie.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Littlehampton sold out 3k, students bringing 75.
Towns buzzing.
Hard not to get swept up in it all. I'll be at the Pan hoping for another 3 points to maintain the playoff push, but will have one and a half eyes on the Sportsfield.

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Littlehampton sold out 3k, students bringing 75.
Towns buzzing.

It really is. Hope the lads can do themselves justice today, will be a really tough game. It’s going to be some atmosphere; hopefully the students will be overawed by the occasion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It really is. Hope the lads can do themselves justice today, will be a really tough game. It’s going to be some atmosphere; hopefully the students will be overawed by the occasion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if the opposition are only bringing 75 supporters they will certainly be outshouted!

Good luck yo you.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Hopping today in a sunny but cold County Durham. Coxhoe v Shildon Reserves in the wearside league . Nearest pub 35 minutes walk but luckily the village possesses a bottleshop taproom . This is the lowest league I've hopped in years .

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Just hoping that we haven't given too much away with our 'accidental' leak of tactics during the South Today piece on Thursday :lolol:

Capture 4.PNG

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
CONGRATULATIONS to Littlehampton Town

Wembley !

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Hastings going to win the league today hopefully. Bumper crowd and a good performance would be great. Rather gutted to be missing it.

Was a big crowd ( 3082 ) but Hastings United will have to wait a little longer to be crowned as Isthmian SE division champions after being held 0-0 by a strong Haywards Heath side .

Attachments

• Webp.net-resizeimage(60).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage(60).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 89
  • Webp.net-resizeimage(61).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage(61).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 87

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
What a day for non league football in Sussex!

- Littlehampton teach the students a lesson :)lolol: Crodo would be proud of that one) and book a day at Wembley.
- Bumper crowd at Hastings who inch closer to the title
- A decent crowd at Worthing who put one hand on the title with their 10th win in 11 games.

:clap:

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
What a day for non league football in Sussex!

- Littlehampton teach the students a lesson :)lolol: Crodo would be proud of that one) and book a day at Wembley.
- Bumper crowd at Hastings who inch closer to the title
- A decent crowd at Worthing who put one hand on the title with their 10th win in 11 games.

:clap:

Great achievement for Littlehampton 3,250 at the Sportsman.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Great achievement for Littlehampton 3,250 at the Sportsman.

Non-league finals day at Wembley may be worth a visit.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Odd game at Lewes. Appeared to be unaware the game had started and went one down straight away. Very little happened and then appeared to again stop playing and went two down. Started showing a bit of intent and turn Razz-Coleman scored a wonderful dribble and finish. Then a great cross was brilliantly volleyed in by Klass. Despite heading into the break with confidence, second half started the same as the first and we forgot to defend and we've 3-2 down. We created lots of chances but took none. I'd settle for losing and being a Lewes fan that putting up with the diving, cynical, anti football that Wingate and Finchley have to watch though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here