Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Nigels limp on to 8200 season ticket sales!

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
BBC NEWS: E-Coli breakout related to cucumbers; 7 women dead in sweden, 5 women dead in holland, 3 women dead in France and 10 men dead in Brighton..

NMH = Delued poster of the year, Almost as funny as the rumour that Owen was signing for Bha :lolol::lolol::clap2: but you all can dream I suppose.but what a :wanker:26k posts shows you must be a sad ****:lol:

Yeah we've both had our bad moments but fact remains despite all the point deductions and two administrations we've managed to remain in the top two Divisions and we haven't yet had our ground bulldozed unlike you losers:wanker::wanker::wanker: Then had to play our home games 70 miles away so ,:salute:fair play to ya all who travelled to watch the team back in those dark days, I work with Bha fans so I'm really happy for the real fans of Bha, All the plastics have bought tickets over 12 months at bargain prices so again fair play but like Charlton pathetic see how many cancel when it goes tits up!
Sure you have a nice new stadium but so have many other teams,
Basicly what I's saying is you cant polish a turd:D:D
Oh for the record our lowest ever att was due to that **** Mullery being name our manager,thousands feared going near Selhurst incase of catching disease:clap:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Oh for the record our lowest ever att was due to that **** Mullery being name our manager,thousands feared going near Selhurst incase of catching disease:clap:
Yes Nigel, that'll be it. That small drop off in attendance of 47,000 in barely 5 years was all down to Alan Mullery and the threat of disease.

Nothing to do with the glory hunting mongs that make up your fan base then. To be fair, you'd had it really tough under Mullery. You even got relegated from the top division in 1981! Under those terrible circumstance, I think we can applaud how your fanbase held up so well, at over 4,000 in 1985.

I'm almost embarrassed to be an Albion supporter, you know, with us averaging 3,200 in Gillingham in our second season there and watching the 2nd shittest team in the league for two years. Palace fans certainly lead the way when it comes to proper support. :rolleyes:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
BBC NEWS: E-Coli breakout related to cucumbers; 7 women dead in sweden, 5 women dead in holland, 3 women dead in France and 10 men dead in Brighton..

NMH = Delued poster of the year, Almost as funny as the rumour that Owen was signing for Bha :lolol::lolol::clap2: but you all can dream I suppose.but what a :wanker:26k posts shows you must be a sad ****:lol:

Yeah we've both had our bad moments but fact remains despite all the point deductions and two administrations we've managed to remain in the top two Divisions and we haven't yet had our ground bulldozed unlike you losers:wanker::wanker::wanker: Then had to play our home games 70 miles away so ,:salute:fair play to ya all who travelled to watch the team back in those dark days, I work with Bha fans so I'm really happy for the real fans of Bha, All the plastics have bought tickets over 12 months at bargain prices so again fair play but like Charlton pathetic see how many cancel when it goes tits up!
Sure you have a nice new stadium but so have many other teams,
Basicly what I's saying is you cant polish a turd:D:D

5807997568_b9e7997b83_b.jpg

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
:

As usual you gloss over going into administration and all that involves not once but twice. At least we can say that we have always paid our way (apart from the fact that your joke club is inferior to us in every way). As you live in Littlehampton and enjoy following losers wouldn't you be better off at Fratton Park ?

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
As usual you gloss over going into administration and all that involves not once but twice. At least we can say that we have always paid our way (apart from the fact that your joke club is inferior to us in every way). As you live in Littlehampton and enjoy following losers wouldn't you be better off at Fratton Park ?

Are you implying Bha are bigger than Palace and Pompey? :facepalm:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Are you implying Bha are bigger than Palace and Pompey? :facepalm:
Probably not at the moment, but tell me truthfully , whose shoes would you rather be in ?

albion:beautiful new stadium/progressive forward thinking new owner/sold out season tickets/some great new signings/bright future

palace:tired rundown stadium with "scope for improvement" (snigger)/just rescued from going out of business/pitiful season ticket sales/having to sign unwanted albion players/same old struggle ??

Ageed. Not something to laugh it, IMO.

On the positive side, at least the OP refers to them as The Nigels, which is a far better and more appropriate put-down than this pikey/caravan nonsense which makes absolutely no sense to me whatsover.

Have you ever been to the Wallington/Beddington areas (Palace territory) ... let's just say if you ever wanted your drive tarmaced there's a good place to start looking

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Probably not at the moment, but tell me truthfully , whose shoes would you rather be in ?

albion:beautiful new stadium/progressive forward thinking new owner/sold out season tickets/some great new signings/bright future

palace:tired rundown stadium with "scope for improvement" (snigger)/just rescued from going out of business/pitiful season ticket sales/having to sign unwanted albion players/same old struggle ??

I'd rather be Palace if you won the Champions League 10 years in a row and we were non league.

I'd rather hope you would feel the same about your club.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I'd rather be Palace if you won the Champions League 10 years in a row and we were non league.

The question was "whose shoes would you rather be in ?" IE which club has the brighter looking future, you're an intelligent enough bloke judging by most of your posts, I'd rather hope you'll admit it's Brighton.

Jan 30, 2008
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4151684 said:
Have you ever been to the Wallington/Beddington areas (Palace territory) ... let's just say if you ever wanted your drive tarmaced there's a good place to start looking
have you been to shirley :facepalm:

¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4151684 said:

Worked up there for 11 months and one point the police had to be called as two local guys we worked with started fighting with screw drivers outside our unit! The argument was over dinosaurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one said they had exsisted the other that they had not!:facepalm: 11 months of hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Give it 5 years and we'll see if you really mean that when the highlight of your season is a home derby against Hayes and Yeading (3 years after your last derby game - Against Crawley) while just down the road Albion entertain Europes finest.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We struggled to sell that many seats PER GAME when we were at the Goldstone in the old 2nd division, I'm all for taking the piss out of Palace but I think 8200 is a reasonable season ticket take up in a shit stadium with a shit team for the last two seasons, especially when you can pay on the gate.

That was a different era, crowd numbers were much lower then.

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Worked up there for 11 months and one point the police had to be called as two local guys we worked with started fighting with screw drivers outside our unit! The argument was over dinosaurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one said they had exsisted the other that they had not!:facepalm: 11 months of hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Christ creationist theorists get everywhere now :-0

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here