Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Newcastle Conspiracy Theory

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
i suppose for all the moaning at Ashley, they realise there isnt much alternative. having a rich foreign investor sounds nice but a bit of a lottery if they will actually invest.

If we ever get a 'rich foreign investor' (Saudi / Qatar / Russia /UAE / Chinese etc.) that's the moment I'll call it a day watching The Albion.

We are SO lucky to have Tony Bloom.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

They really don’t do themselves any favours!

‘Several Newcastle United players have been angered by 27-year-old Paraguay team-mate Miguel Almiron's comments that he would like to "play in a team that fights more".’

https://www.footballinsider247.com/...s-rage-at-almiron-in-new-dressing-room-twist/

However, we should be more concerned about how we are going to overtake Burnley & Southampton.

To be fair, he does make a valid point based on their performance against us.

FindonFan

Jul 15, 2014

‘Several Newcastle United players have been angered by 27-year-old Paraguay team-mate Miguel Almiron's comments that he would like to "play in a team that fights more".’

https://www.footballinsider247.com/...s-rage-at-almiron-in-new-dressing-room-twist/

However, we should be more concerned about how we are going to overtake Burnley & Southampton.

I think Almiron’s quote has been incorrectly translated. He meant to say he would like to “play in a team that falls over more”

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Bit rich coming from him - from what I’ve seen he’s an incredibly soft player, goes down very easily.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Bit rich coming from him - from what I’ve seen he’s an incredibly soft player, goes down very easily.

Yeah, but he puts a shift in. He probably puts four shifts in on the average efforts of his teammates. He lively up the pedestrian wankpuffins no end so I hope they don't put a bid in.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
It looks like that video was made a year ago.
The fans weren't happy at that time, and that's when they finished 13th.

If they don't get anything from their next two games against Spurs and Burnley their fans meltdown will move up a notch to Chernobyl levels.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Hoping Bruce stays but if they continue to lose there must come a point when Ashley has no choice but to sack him. Hopefully we’re well clear by that point

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here